tgkedsgirl

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Tucson, Arizona
Here's a pic of me wearing my blue champs at a nearby lake. I was with my kids. Not once did I get any looks, even when we went shopping later.
Just gotta wear em if you like em!
tgkedsgirl

Oh, sorry about the big edit. I had to especially edit out the kids!

Attachments

• 100_6100a.JPG
    100_6100a.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 13
Funny, I thought someone would ask that question. That person on the left is actually my mother who came with me to the lake that day. She's 65 years old, and the shoes are crappy keds knockoffs. My wife gave her her white champs which she ended up wearing in the garden and got them all torn up and ripped apart, I know some of you like that, but they were disposed of b/c they were too messed up.

Thanks for all the sets...

Thanks for all the sets...

TGK... lots of posts today. All good.. Too many to keep track of and rate at the moment so I'll just say kudos here!

:icon_eek:

Thanks. I finally had some time to do them. It's been a long while since I've posted pics, and it seems the forums have been a little slow over the past couple of months. I figured I'd do my part.

You're right, by the way, I totally love black champs also. The white stiching commands attention to the feet too.

Anyone have any suggestions on what they'd like to see next? I keep my face hid just b/c the Net can be a bad place sometimes. If anyone's interested in the full pics, you gotta get to know me first, and only then do I send them through my tgkedsgirl@yahoo.com email acct.

black stitches for me...

black stitches for me...

It's likely subject of another forum but I've always loved the black stitching they used back in the late 80's (on Black champs). Of course, this is just my total ideal. Feel free to express yourself in any way that makes you happy and I'll enjoy it either way. It's nice to just keep the wheels turning.

Jeff

Blue Champs

Blue Champs

maniac_kds said:
It's likely subject of another forum but I've always loved the black stitching they used back in the late 80's (on Black champs). Of course, this is just my total ideal. Feel free to express yourself in any way that makes you happy and I'll enjoy it either way. It's nice to just keep the wheels turning.

Jeff

Well, I love Blue Champs with white stitching. I also love most other Champs with white stitching.

Luv my Keds,
Ashley

no brainer...

no brainer...

Well Ashley. I love you in any colour keds with any colour stitches :icon_lol:

My right hand still hasn't recovered from your last set with pink keds :icon_cool

Back
Top Bottom