Killerkeds

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Somewhere in Canada
Brooke Burke was wearing knock offs Monday in her final dance off. I only have a couple of pics but can anyone get the full video? It was on "Dancing with the Stars".

Attachments

• image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 79896_derek-and-brooke-chanel-grease-in-the-finals-of-dwts.jpg
    79896_derek-and-brooke-chanel-grease-in-the-finals-of-dwts.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 5
  • brook-285x300.jpg
    brook-285x300.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 6
Re: Brooke Burke

Thanks guys, I'm really enjoying this post. I love seeing girls dance in their keds/plimsolls and she's gorgeous. It'll be interesting to find out more about the genuine/knockoff keds difference.

Thanks guys, I'm really enjoying this post. I love seeing girls dance in their keds/plimsolls and she's gorgeous. It'll be interesting to find out more about the genuine/knockoff keds difference.
the video is up on youtube if you do a search on Brooke Burke.

Here are some older Brooke Burke pics in Keds and keds knockoffs.....

Attachments

• Brooke Burke in White Keds 1.jpg
    Brooke Burke in White Keds 1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Brooke Burke in White Keds Knockoffs.jpg
    Brooke Burke in White Keds Knockoffs.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Brooke Burke in White Keds Mules.jpg
    Brooke Burke in White Keds Mules.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 8

The bottoms of her sneakers are white and you can't see any blue label. Keds champions do not have white bottoms, and if you look closely from behind you don't see a blue label(although some companies do try to make it look simular). Knock offs are cheaper than regular Keds, You can get a pair for $3 to $15. They have thinner soles, and do not last as long, however you will find them in many patterns and colours that Keds do not use. The stitching is always the same colour as the rest of the sneaker. I knew that the clip would be on something like "you tube" but I was hoping to watch it in high definition. And how come "Dancing with the Stars" is not out on DVD??

SneakerWorshiper Re: Brooke Burke
Hi, How can you tell they are knock offs, is it strictly from the blue label on the back or are there other ways of telling the difference between Keds and knock offs? Thank You! - Rich:icon_bigg

Back
Top Bottom