O

OLYMPIAN

Guys,
Have a look at this one, it is part of a website called realtickling.com and goes on and on and on if u like that kind of thing.

The highlight is a New York girl called Brooke Lyn that gets into a scenario of having her sky blue high top chucks plucked from her feet and tickled senselessly. She wears other shoes for the shoots as well but this one is blu high tops.

http://www.realtickling.com/5minutes/index12.htm

scroll down to the Brooke Lyn entry, they are pay to down load videos but some (limited) screen shots.

pics of tickling

pics of tickling

I found this pics some time ago but I do not thing I ever post them. Your message tickled my memory

Attachments

• pic-0005.jpg
    pic-0005.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 2
  • pic-0016.jpg
    pic-0016.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1
  • pic-0479.jpg
    pic-0479.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 2
  • pic-0482.jpg
    pic-0482.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi BoundXhi - you did post these once and I queried them. They are nice and a good tickling scenario.... Where are they from and do you have more in this specific set/drama of the blue lotops. They are not chucks but I like the set!

By the way I bough the realtickling dvd from the site and the one segement with Kitana wearing Converse is to die for. I recommend checking it out!!

Setchel, there a 6 dvd for sale. Which one has Kitana wearing chucks?

It's the one called Socks Rock. Unfortunately the movie is only a few minutes or more, but ti's cool. Go to the link someone posted above and you'll find it.

Back
Top Bottom