Seeker

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
Been awhile since our last keds bondage set. Here's a full sized sample of Bonita. If you look closely you'll see her butt plug tail. I have to give this set a full rip roaring 10 on the hardon scale. :icon_evil

Attachments

• Bonita_388.jpg
    Bonita_388.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 28
Re: Caged Bitch

I'll say.. especially with those hot stockings on.

Please say this set is going to be posted in the members area soon!

NEVER MIND I JUST CHECKED AND IT'S THERE!! AND IT'S NOT A 10... it's a 20!!

MK

Last edited:

Seeker, what a great set.. Butt plug, 3pr kicks, a drop dead glamor with those big hard nipples like Tiffs that have always held a bit of a kick for me... You excelled yourself this time mate... Wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of Bonita... Got so carried away I hit the wrong red button in the top right corner and kicked myself off the site half way through.. THANKS MATE.... :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil

Last edited:

Been awhile since our last keds bondage set. Here's a full sized sample of Bonita. If you look closely you'll see her butt plug tail. I have to give this set a full rip roaring 10 on the hardon scale. :icon_evil

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME SET - with this one exception for me. Not as fond of slip-ons and the ballet shoes - would like to see a similar set with ALL tie-ups or the new destroyed or distressed slip-ons that have eyelets.

Would be cool "if" you could get some girl to wear Keds that are/were worn and not as new, but I'll take what I can get.

THANKS!!!!! THANKS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom