Can anyone find this old converse video?

Right.... I was wondering the same thing...I am hoping they will be releasing more. When I looked at it the other night it had 26 episodes, the had at least 2 segments of outside scenes in each episode. If I remember right the time I seen it when I was in vacation I kind of remember they showed the converse segment throughout the show, but god it’s been so long.
The way I remeber it, and the last time I saw it was running into it on cable back in early 2000s, the segment before it should be a kid that lived in a small apartment, had a guinea pig (or hamster, we are talking a long time here) and played on a keyboard for it.

I still feel this might be a best of, or a heavily edited version, sort of like what they did with Unsolved Mysteries (notice the high amount of "lost loves" sections if you ever watch it?) or Beevis and Butthead. We will have to see.

1980s-early Y2K era nick was full of sneaker material. Like that afternoon show with the slimed sneaker bucket (which had a lot of late 90s early Y2K era platform sneakers) and even recurring props (like a busted up pair of Maroon chucks.)

I'm still on the hunt for the clip and do a search at least once or twice a month! I did run into this apparently from Eureekas castle. Apparently a dude is breakdancing with a clamation figure and when they show the claymation figure, they show the maroon Hightop chucks dancing behind it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

One step closer it looks like.

Possibly one update to make. Seems the search for this clip is specifically gaining steam. Part of it was mentioned in this YouTube clip. A lot of the comments are apparently fusing the memory of this and Isadoras Sneakers.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thread mentioned (which later goes full circle and mentions us looking for it.)

Be good to see this finally found so we can finally put that memory back on the shelf! The search was fun and yielded some fun stops along the way though.

One thing I thought about too was seeing the credits for an episode, if this was (and almost 100% was) from a 3rd party, It may have been mentioned there.

Back
Top Bottom