Candid Keds slip ons in the office

keds81

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Took a candid video in the office of a tall Pakistani/Asian girl who works in the mailroom with me. Of late she has been coming to work wearing her traditional flowing dress paired with jeans and blue keds without socks. Every time she reaches up to get something from one of the shelves around us, her heels pop out of her shoes and sometimes this causes her to step on the backs of her Keds and mush them down like slippers. Most of the time she will not pull the backs up and just walk around the office in her Keds wearing them like slippers like a lot of these Asian girls. I can hear her shuffle around with a slap-slap sound of her shoes hitting the bottom of her feet. The best is when she bends down and her bare feet almost come out of her backless shoes. I have seen her lose a shoe like that a few times.

Enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Re: Candid Keds slip ons in the office

Where is the vid?

Re: Candid Keds slip ons in the office

Where is the vid?

Do you mean you cannot view it? Its the first time I posted a video so I hope I did not do something stupid. It was uploaded on DailyMotion and linked here. Link is: [link removed]

Took a candid video in the office of a tall Pakistani/Asian girl who works in the mailroom with me. Of late she has been coming to work wearing her traditional flowing dress paired with jeans and blue keds without socks. Every time she reaches up to get something from one of the shelves around us, her heels pop out of her shoes and sometimes this causes her to step on the backs of her Keds and mush them down like slippers. Most of the time she will not pull the backs up and just walk around the office in her Keds wearing them like slippers like a lot of these Asian girls. I can hear her shuffle around with a slap-slap sound of her shoes hitting the bottom of her feet. The best is when she bends down and her bare feet almost come out of her backless shoes. I have seen her lose a shoe like that a few times.

Enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
the video wont play, i sure would love to see this

Video played for me. Good one. They look like Keds Crashbacks. The ideal shoe for this lass to be wearing for a bit of scuffing and heel popping.

Back
Top Bottom