bouncy

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
Journey's, the shoe store targeting teens/young adults, just begun to carry the women's Champs in white, black, and red ($29.99). I haven't seen red and black Champs on store shelves in over a year since they updated the (rather nasty, IMO) out-soles and labels.

There is one additional change I've seen for the first time, and I don't know if this exclusive to Journey's, is that they added the drop tag 'Keds' label and stitched it to the top ankle of the outer-side of each shoe, just like their other Champ slip-on models. The tags are the same color of the rest of the shoe, depending on which of the three colors.

Personally I don't really like some of the latest changes made (why mess with perfection of the previous 2K3 Champs?). Now with Journey's carrying Champs for Spring, the likely hood of more young women (and men) wearing Champs are even closer.

Re: Canvas Champions, now @ Journeys.com

They're in the stores too. Along with new (old?) Vans in a style that looks like Keds.

Re: Canvas Champions, now @ Journeys.com

Delia's On Line Store is also selling Keds Canvas Champions for the first time that I can remember. They are in Red, White and Black with black trim selling for $30. Delia's is a store that caters to pre-teen and teen girls.

Back
Top Bottom