Votes: 24 22.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mule

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Mrs. Mule is most definitely a canvas girl.

Re: Canvas or Leather?

The only leather Keds Mrs. Mule wore was a pair of black oxfords that looked nothing like champs and had soles unlike normal sneakers. They were a good looking shoe, but didn't look like sneakers.

Mrs. Mule said that they were comfortable and wished that they came in white as they would fit in with a nurse's normal apparel. She wore Keds about it and they never replied.

'Tis a shame. She got a lot of compliments on them and people did not believe that they were Keds until she raised her foot to show them the sole.

I voted canvas as they look sexier when they age, but I like (white) leather as well. Actually, my fetish began when a first-grade teacher of mine back when I was in school and she wore worn-in white leather Champs almost everyday.

bouncy, my fetish began in first grade as well. same deal with the teacher. at the time i had no clue why i liked them, but around middle school i truly discovered a girls sneakers aroused me. at first i liked the skate shoes and still do, but around highschool i remembered my first grade teacher in her canvas keds and at this point vans slip ons were beginning their comeback. so since then ive always had a weak spot for worn canvas of any kind:icon_chee

i have to say i'm a canvas fan, but my experience it seems that white leather is easier to keep shiny and clean than canvas.

Back
Top Bottom