Canvas or Leather?

• Canvas

Votes: 83 77.6%
  • Leather

Votes: 24 22.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Canvas or Leather?

This is one hard call! I'm going to lean towards leather, but, quite honestly, keds are keds and as long as my wife wears them, I'm a very (and I mean very) happy husband.....

enter2win1978

:icon_wink I'm with ya man...shiney new leather with bubbly crepe sole..lots of bed squeaks and they feel so good when she rubs them all over me!! They are like custom grips on my "ape hanger" Harley...love em!

i voted canvas, because they show the dirt and wear that girls put them through so well. but, as a lover of stinky feet, i like leather a lot as well because they don't let the feet breathe and hold in a lot of smell.

i vote for canvas, because i love feeling the fuzzy canvas with my barefeet all soft and warm

I am for sure a canvas lover. They feel so good on my feet and there is nothing like a well worn pair of white canvas keds.

I'm so embarassed! I hate to be the wishy washy one, but I love them both so much I can't pick just one. Unfortunately, I'm not married and I don't have a girlfriend, so I can only worship from afar!:icon_cry:

[=theero;55423]i vote for canvas, because i love feeling the fuzzy canvas when i rub my barefeet on my girlfriend's keds when i play footsies with her, i usually rub my big toe on top of the front part of her keds, it's all soft and warm[/]

I am deffinitly a fan of the leather. My fetish started with my best friend's mother always wearing leather white champs, and I pretty much lived at his house must summers as a teenager. Ever since then, I've loved them.
As for canvas, I really haven't come into contact with them. I have seen them and such, but never felt them or whatnot, so I still leave that option open in the future.

My fetish started with my best friend's mother always wearing leather white champs,
During my era, adult women did not wear Keds often. My mom didn't even wear them to keep house. If you ever see those 1950 TV commercials, it's true, women wore "house dresses" to keep house and got dressed up to go out an go shopping.

About the only time women wore Keds was when they played tennis (even the pros wore them) and on rare occasions like when working in the garden or when "on vacation" at a place like the county or the beach.

I think that the connotation was that they were "gym shoes" and women did not go to the gym or partake in any other kind of athletics at the time -- that started later in the 1970s with the running craze and racquetball, but with them came special shoes.

On the other hand every girl from toddler to high school senior wore champs.

Leather was not a sneaker option until the 1970's as well.

Back
Top Bottom