• All email services are currently down. I hope for a fix within a day

TOM01

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
usa
I've been watching this Hallmark Channel show hoping it to be a KEDS fest. It hasn't turned out to be. But watching episode 4 of season 3 you get to see Andie MacDowell in blue KEDS. Nice shot. There was also a short glimpse of them in the opening episode for season 3. It's available to watch on Netflix. Not a terribly good show but my wife has started reading this author's books so that's how we got into it.

Re: Cedar Cove

TOM01, I just checked ... and I could not find Andie McDowell wearing keds on the episode that you said it was?

Episode 4 in season 3. A scene where she is at a driving range

Is the season 3, episode 4 called "Guess who is coming to Dinner"? Because I checked the that episode and I do not seeing her wearing them.

That's the one. Just went back to it, at about the 26 min mark. She's at the driving range. And then a few minutes later as she's walking down a hallway

That's very odd. That link actually coincides with episode 3 called "Somethings Gotta Give" on netflix. Try the next one

I found it in Episode 5 of season 3 and it was right where you said it was Episode is called "Civil War". Only problem when you look down at her feet shot the image is really blurry. 😱(

In season 3 (don't remember which episode) the actress that plays her daughter wore floral keds. Could see them and tell that they were keds but not anything close up. I was hoping that since the setting was an innocent, quaint small town there would be keds galore. But hasn't turned out that way

A few episodes later she wears them again when she is at a softball game

Back
Top Bottom