consforever

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
N.S.W. Australia
Another brilliant set of Charlie ... Thank you CHARLIE, Seeker and the person that tried desperatly to control the lens... What a great photo shoot... I don't know how you do it Seeker, but you have found us another dark haired smoldering bueaty who, like Ilsa and Annabella can completly dominate a camera lens with a single look... Ledgend stuff mate...:icon_bigg:icon_biggWalk softly people...

Re: CHARLIE P.P extroidanier..

Seconds the thanks....
speaking of Ilse....will we be seeing her again anytime soon?

Don't know... I for one sure hope whe see heaps and heaps more.. From what I can gather some of the girls are seasonal... I can see their point.. Stuff getting your gear off for God knows how long doing a photo shoot in a Canadian ( or should I say North American..??..) winter...:icon_chee:icon_cheeWalk softly people..

Charlie Laine and 2 other Penthouse Pets were on Howard Stern yesterday, but I did not hear any plugs for this website. They were naked on the show, of course.

Charlie Laine and 2 other Penthouse Pets were on Howard Stern yesterday, but I did not hear any plugs for this website. They were naked on the show, of course.

Cool. No they will only be plugging their own sites.

Back
Top Bottom