Cheer shoes

bigblackvct

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
usa
I have been trying to get my wife to get Asic cheer shoes from varsity.com. She keeps telling me that she doesn't want to spend the money on the shoes. I don't know what else to do to convince her to buy the shoes. Should I jut order the shoes and see what happens? Any advice on getting her to understand that I really want her to have those shoes?

Re: Cheer shoes

Just tell her that you want to have sex with her in them.

Depending on a particular model have you checked on e-bay or elsewhere for better pricing? As Newman said, does she know why you want them? Will that help in understanding why you want them for her? Be careful on spending the money if she doesn't want to . . . could lead to other problems, if you know what I mean. Tough call! Hope she understands and supports the hunt for a good price on some 'sex sneakers'!

Lots of guys love the cheerleader look, so it's not too 'strange' if you just get them for her. Go for it! I did that with my wife for a pair of etnies sneakers. She never heard of them and didn't really like them in the store. I then bought her a pair in the mail ( I said they were on sale) and now she wears them all the time.

Some of you will know it took me ages to get my girl into adidas superstars!
Now she has her 9th pair & wears them almost every day.
So go for it - get her a pair & see how it goes....
Good luck
Petroch
Tgassas

Just look her in the eye and tell her it's important to you, one of your weird quirks. Be willing to sacrifice something important to get them for her if money really is an issue. Maybe tell her that her having them is what you want for an anniversary, birthday or Christmas gift.

I know it's a 10 year old post but I think what I have to say would be important in 2010, 2020, 1910, 2110, or any other time. Marriages are full of compromise. If it's important to you, it should become important to her, especially if you're willing to make a sacrifice for her to have them.

Back
Top Bottom