Cheerleaders in keds

tretornluver

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Here is a link to a short clip of cheerleaders wearing keds (or knockoffs I can't really tell) and washing a car and themselves. Really hot!! Thought I would share it with all you keds lovers.

Here's the link:

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2459060?htv=12

You may have to click through a mature content page and an ad or two to get to the good stuff. I am interested to hear what you think so please post!!

Thank You Thank You Thank You !

Thank You Thank You Thank You !

That was nice. It was too bad they had to take the shoes off half way through it though! That was classy.

Aimee! Take some notes on this!! ;)

Thanks tretornluver, you are truly a person of the people!

I only wish there were more of those types of videos... cheerleaders , nurses and the all time favorite catholic school girl! anyone have any of these? Nice job though finding it... 100% rating in my book.

Just recently I bought a release of penthouse video in dvd called Penthouse Campus Coeds. It can be found in special interest or mature section in stores like Suncoast Video ,Fye that can be found in mall stores.Check out Erin in snowwhite keds knock off stripping slowly outdoor in campus setting after a bike ride.The camera does not just show flashes of her sneakers but being sneaker clad in frilly ankle socks is part of the appeal.There is even a brief close up of her white canvas oxford.She is yummy,just the perfect girl to wear them.Also there are other girls in sneakers but not the keds type.

Back
Top Bottom