M

Meganchucks

I am currently wearing the very chucks I was wearing during our fun and games - the all black xhi's with pink trim and laces. They still feel damp where I pushed the rubbery toe cap into Sasha's pussy as she squirted all over them. God I love this pair so much I look at them for hours. All it needs sometimes for me to cum is to dance around watching myself in the mirror. I make them squeak as I rub to rubber toe caps together. I can feel my pussy juices running down my leg - it is a wonderful feeling.
We also wear each other chucks and have hours of dirty rubbery chucks fun. I am cuming as I write this - I feel so horny now that my pussy juices are dripping on my chucks again.

Got any pictures of your chucks with your juices all over them? I think I saw one of your post on Yahoo! Groups a long time ago mentioning you've bought a size 4 purple chucks that didn't fit but you became incredibly wet and horny just from wearing them. Was that you?

Fuck with your chucks

Fuck with your chucks

Meganchucks said:
I am currently wearing the very chucks I was wearing during our fun and games - the all black xhi's with pink trim and laces. They still feel damp where I pushed the rubbery toe cap into Sasha's pussy as she squirted all over them. God I love this pair so much I look at them for hours. All it needs sometimes for me to cum is to dance around watching myself in the mirror. I make them squeak as I rub to rubber toe caps together. I can feel my pussy juices running down my leg - it is a wonderful feeling.
We also wear each other chucks and have hours of dirty rubbery chucks fun. I am cuming as I write this - I feel so horny now that my pussy juices are dripping on my chucks again.

Hello, I am a boy from Holland and i do also like sex/fuck with my chucks.. My converse allstars. They are very great. I love them as your are.. Maybe we gonna litte sex together.. if you wanna.
Possible is everything but the way how we do it....

Buy it and wear it as long as we can......

Gr8 Stuff Megan

Gr8 Stuff Megan

Me & my wife havebeen doing this for last 3 years since we havebeen married.
Our size is almost same. So we buy just same size in chucks. O man it's so great having sex while wearing chucks. Together we have more than 80 pairs of chucks only & rest in other canvas sneakers like keds lookalikes (plimsolls) & vans..
By the way does anyone know where can I get white Keds in London..

alexbroth said:
By the way does anyone know where can I get white Keds in London..

The keds website lists this place. You might need to call and find a retailer.

G & M Imports
Unit 22 Park Gate Business Centre
Chandlers Way, park Gate
Southampton SO31 1FQ
Phone: 44 1489 885770

Cheers Mate

Cheers Mate

Cheers Seeker,
But my wife found keds in london & we are having a real nice time. One more Gem in our Pleasure-Treasure😉.
I am posting her keds shopping experience in Keds Chitchat.. Hope you all will enjoy it..

fuck with the converser chucks

fuck with the converser chucks

If you a girl and do you live in Holland or USA. I wanna know which girl want also like to fuck with chucks.. maybe we gonna go together do the same thing. I like the chucks very much and i ask if there is someone who have the same thing he or she likes it..
Give me a reaction...
:icon_neut :icon_roll

Back
Top Bottom