C

chucksmanjoe

Howdy to everyone in the group 🙂 My name is Joe, and i have been a wearer of Chucks, oh my since 1977. I got my first pair of black high top Chucks, because I saw some football players in them, and at the time I was no jock, and wanted to belong so bad. I wanted to be like one of the guys. And in those Chucks, I saw on their feet, it was my way of feeling like a jock. And when I got my first pair, I sure did. I felt the power and energy in them, just as those football players did.

As a matter of fact, the CHucks, emboldened me so much inside, that I began to work out with the CHucks. But I wasn't satisfied with the gym I was at. None of the other guys were in Chucks. And the trainers, piled so many exercises on me that I got very disgusted. I wasn't getting bigger or stronger, and muscles sore and tired. I then stopped going to that gym. But my going to a gym did not end there. Over the years went form gym to gym, but never finding that right gym, Until last November. When I found a powerlfiters gym.

And it is so wonderful, to be in a gym, where all the guys lace in CHucks to workout in. And finally have discovered all that power and energy that is stored in those Chucks. They are so magical. And have really helped me get big and strong. And will continue to get bigger and stronger the likes I never had before.

But the sad thing is not many do lace in the Chucks to workout in. IF any of you workout with the CHucks, you go to these gyms, or see pics of lifters, doing like a squat a deadlift, in every other sneaker out there. I remember when I worked out in the gym, right before I discovered the powerlifters gym, and some young guys were in there. And I was squatting, and over heard the one say, to his buddies, I never be caught dead in those things. They are so ugly! ANd when so many powerlifters rant and rave about them. So many refuse to lace them up. But once they do, and they see all that energy in them. How magical they are, they are absolutely sold on them.
But it is that image people have of them, which prevents them from lacing in them.

So any of you that take that bold step, and lace in Chucks, to workout in, or any of you are powerlifters, and workout or compete in the CHucks. We need to spread the word out there, how for certain lifts or exercises, they certainly can make a difference! Chucks are so so magical 🙂

Nothing like a pair of Chucks!!!
Stay Laced and True!!

CHUCKSmanJoe

Back
Top Bottom