chucksfan1

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Australia
Took these shots today at the Show (Fair). Chucks everywhere. Sorry they are not professional grade but I do guarantee they are all genuine Chucks, all females and all under 100 years of age.

Attachments

• chucks 001.JPG
    chucks 001.JPG
    323.1 KB · Views: 3
  • chucks 011.JPG
    chucks 011.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 2
  • chucks 010.JPG
    chucks 010.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 2
  • chucks 009.JPG
    chucks 009.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 2
  • chucks 008.JPG
    chucks 008.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 2
  • chucks 007.JPG
    chucks 007.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 2
  • chucks 005.JPG
    chucks 005.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 3
  • chucks 004.JPG
    chucks 004.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 2
  • chucks 003.JPG
    chucks 003.JPG
    157.3 KB · Views: 3
  • chucks 002.JPG
    chucks 002.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 3
More Chucks at the Fair

More Chucks at the Fair

Here's the rest. Sorry, some are not the best but I'm not used to walking around shooting shoes. It helps having grey hair when shooting, it just looks like I am having problems with the digital age or reviewing shots! Sorry, having problems:icon_evil

Attachments

• chucks 018 (Medium).JPG
    chucks 018 (Medium).JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 2
  • chucks 016 (Medium).JPG
    chucks 016 (Medium).JPG
    82 KB · Views: 2
  • chucks 015 (Medium).JPG
    chucks 015 (Medium).JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 2
  • chucks 013 (Medium).JPG
    chucks 013 (Medium).JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 2
Re: Chucks at the Fair

Mornin Chucksfan, You hit pay dirt my friend.. I have to go through the same dramas by next X-mas when Telstra kill off the CDMA... The new mobile will have a camera.. I imagine the same probs apply to ordinary cameras.. If your on the move forward, ya got to pan backwards to hold the shot.. Used to have to do it a fair bit Underwater..:icon_eek: Walk softly people..

Great shots my friend. I don't see what you think is wrong with photos. Thank you for posting.

I could have done this all day. Problem is, you can't always tell how well they are focussed when looking at the small camera LCD screen and how they'll come out enlarged on the PC. Couldn't follow the girls about all day -as it was my wife was starting to look at me oddly. I know it wouldn't surprise her, but I also realise some things can take you too far.

It's interesting work if you can get it. I hadto keep remembering to turn the flash off. The last one I took, which I didn't publish as it wasn't very good flashed and the girl looked up at me - as if to say what the hell are you doing. I just gave her that stupid technology is beating me look and moved on. I missed a few really great girls though - oh well, I'll just have to have mentals.:icon_cool

Back
Top Bottom