18.5 KB · Views: 1
  • orangecounty_aswhb_2.jpg
    orangecounty_aswhb_2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1
  • orangecounty_aswhb_1.jpg
    orangecounty_aswhb_1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 2
Re: Chucks High Heel High Tops

WOOOOOOW WEEEE great freakin find KELOJO.. Any idea where they came from.. We will have to get some of these for the Girls SEEKER... Also some for my collection.. How about if they made them in x-hi or knee hi's... OMFG... Walk softly people..:icon_cool:icon_evil

G'day again Kelogo,
Well I just had a search around in converse USA, Australia and Japan.. No sign of these kicks.. I wonder where they are... They may be an exclusive for a store over there.??.. Where did you find them..??:icon_evil:icon_cool..
Walk softly People..

Found them through a fashion image search which led me to the Japanese website. You could find it through a google search or something like that.

Mornin Kelojo,
Mate, dammed if I can find them... Any chance of giving me the Japanese web site.. Thanks mate it's for the models if its cost effective for me... I HOPE.. Walk softly people..:icon_cool:icon_cool

Last edited:

Here's a pic I found on flickr. I'll post the site in the links section consforever. I think that's where I can only post links right?

Attachments

• 2492079068_92958b358a.jpg
    2492079068_92958b358a.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 2

Thanks Kelojo,
Thanks for the pic.. We gotta get some of these for the girls.. What do ya reckon Seeker..??.. Far as doing links you had better aske someone more knowing than I.. How about sending the site where I can buy via private message...??..
Walk softly people...:icon_evil:icon_evil

Thanks again Kelojo for all the help.. Sussed out the site and unfortunatly the biggest size they offer ias a 6 or 25 cm.. Seeker has no models with that small a foot .. We can only hope they soon come to the U.S. or Ozz in bigger sizes... These could sell big time..
Walk softly people..:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

If anyone spots them anywhere but ASIA (sizes too small for our models) let me know please so I can get some for the girls.. Thanks.. :icon_cool

Back
Top Bottom