City Sneaks

Re: City Sneaks

I am getting ready to do a lot more sets. Recently I haven't had time. It took me 3 months to track down those Cathy Jean platforms, they don't make them anymore. Those BC's you get from www.dsw.com. Yea I guess you are right though, people on this site seem to more interested in Keds, Cons, and Vans. No biggie. I just thought that someone out there might enjoy platform sneakers as much as I do. Thanks for your compliments, I will try and do more sets soon.

I like this shoe as well. There is a clip of Britney Spears wearing what looks like a pair similar to these during her 1999 Kids Choice Awards performance...back when she was still smokin hot. It's also the same performance where she didnt wear a bra and you could definitely tell. Pretty hot.

YouTube - Britney BOMT 1999

only one i could find, i'm sure theres a better quality one somewhere though.

Really nice find! I'm still looking for people to trade with before my membership here expires. Let me know if you want to trade.

I believe the ones that Brit's wearing in that vid are an equally challenging to find, if not more so, pair of Skechers platforms that were big in the early 00's, then Skechers, being the fun-killers they are, first decided to cut down the platform on them, then discontinued the style altogether.
They do, however, show up on Ebay from time to time.

The wife has a pair similar to this style...I do believe they are either coasters or skechers...ill see if I can't get her to take a few pics when we get home from work.

i would love to trade send me a private message city sneaks are my favorite

heres my city sneaks

Attachments

• 1114081414-1.jpg
    1114081414-1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 1115081541-1.jpg
    1115081541-1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 5
Back