Jack_Purcell

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
California
Does anyone of a jpeg of that converse ad with the guy kissing the girls green converse while on her feet? I need it desperetly!

Re: classic converse ad

Does anyone of a jpeg of that converse ad with the guy kissing the girls green converse while on her feet? I need it desperetly!

I think I remember that ad. I think it said "he tried to kiss her lips, but she suggested he go much lower." or something like that. Very suggestive, if U ask me. There was another one that was like in a shoestore with a salesman helping the girl try on the on a pair of low-tops. He's on his knees, she's in a chair and she's got her cute little sneaker covered foot in his crotch. I think it said something like "who says size doesn't matter". I wish that they sold Converse or Keds in a store that had a salesman or saleswoman, that sounds like a bunch of fun!

I think I remember that ad. I think it said "he tried to kiss her lips, but she suggested he go much lower." or something like that. Very suggestive, if U ask me. There was another one that was like in a shoestore with a salesman helping the girl try on the on a pair of low-tops. He's on his knees, she's in a chair and she's got her cute little sneaker covered foot in his crotch. I think it said something like "who says size doesn't matter". I wish that they sold Converse or Keds in a store that had a salesman or saleswoman, that sounds like a bunch of fun!

Yeah, i'm looking for the first one. The shot is from down low, with the guys face kissing her green cons on the toe cap in the foreground and you can see her smiling face in the upper right background. I NEED IT! Someone must have it! Thanks.

I really would like to see that pictures too. Come on :icon_mrgr

I think Scotty posted it a little while ago. Not sure where it is.

Back
Top Bottom