S

Spirko1234

I saw today a college male wearing navy blue keds champions and wondering how many college males would be willing to wear keds? I thought he was probably the only one but what do you think?

Re: college male in keds

I actually think its easier these days to wear keds out...especially for younger guys. Vans, Keds, or similar sneaks seem to be accepted as a "do your own thing" spirit and that is so cool. I personally never had the Kahunas to wear mine out but that's my loss I guess. Wear em if ya got em!!:icon_wink

Good find. I think it depends on the location too. Did you see him in the North or South? The trend is to canvas with converse,keds,PF Flyers,vans,etc. I beleive we will see more in the future which will be fun!!!!

I'm 20 years old and I love wearing my white keds champs around my college campus

Bringing back an older thread...

Just tonight I was getting my hair cut and on the way out passed a younger guy (late teens, early twenties) wearing a black t-shirt, cutoffs and white champion knock-offs without socks. We didn't make eye contact but I know he had to notice me- wearing my white canvas Champs also without socks (and shorts and a t-shirt) while I had my back to him to pay.

Hope to see more guys starting to wear our favorite shoes!

And more cute girls too...

Yeah i have seen many guys out there wearing keds, or H&M shoes which are keds knock-offs. ive noticed boat shoes, but i live in the south so the weather is hot and most guys wear em sockless. but ive also been to new york and seen many wearing the same clothes so i guess its becoming a good trend all around. I like wearing vans, and keds sockless during summers.

Back
Top Bottom