Sudsey

Bronze Member
Reaction score
As mentioned in the new converse fantasy thread, here's my own story. Chapter 5 is on the way. Enjoy.

Chapter 1

Beth and Lisa sat at each end of the three seater sofa, absent-mindedly eating soft serve vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips. Beth wasn't concentrating because she was complaining about her boyfriend again. Lisa wasn't concentrating for another reason entirely.

Sitting with her legs demurely folded under herself so that her pale yellow low top chucks rested on top of each other, Lisa's eyes darted from the tv to her friends feet. MTV were showing a Kelly Clarkson concert and she was now strutting around the stage doing her thing. Dressed in jeans and a a t-shirt, it was her black low top chucks that kept drawing Lisa's eye. Beth wasn't helping either - her feet were resting on a foot stool in front of her, her optical white low tops bright against the dark fabric of the stool.

The concert finished and Lisa's eyes became fixed on her friends chucks. She was saying something about her boyfriend not being any good in the sack but all Lisa could think about was how good those shoes would taste. "Hmmmn I'd love to lick those chucks," she thought to herself, squeaking her own shoes together. She was feeling a pleasant tingling between her legs when she was suddenly brought back to the present.

"What did you say about my shoes?" Her friend asked.

"What," Lisa asked, blushing furiously, "I didn't say anything!"

"Yes you did," she replied, intrigued, "you said you wanted to lick my chucks!"

"That's silly," Lisa insisted, "why would I say something like that?"

"Come on," her friend said, her boyfriend woes forgotten "we've been friends long enough for you to be honest with me."

Realising she wasn't going let this go she sighed. "Ok but I hope you won't feel anything less of me." Putting her ice cream down, Beth doing the same, Lisa turned towards her friend, her eyes lowered in shame, her left hand gripping her shoe unconsciously for comfort. "You know I have a thing for chucks?"

"Yes of course, you have hundreds of pairs, that's why I bought these - I liked yours so much."

"Well it goes further than that. They, um, they turn me on" Lisa stammered, blushing even more, but strangely feeling more turned on from sharing her biggest secret.

"What do you mean, like a fetish?" Her friend asked kindly.

"Well, I guess so but I never thought of it that way."

"Interesting," Beth said, "so what do you like to do with them?"

Lisa couldn't believe how well Beth was taking this and was beginning to calm down a bit. The spot between her legs wasn't though - she became aware that her panties were becoming wet. "Well, I like to look at them, touch them, lick and kiss them."

"Anything else?" Her friend asked, and Lisa was surprised to see Beth shudder slightly.

"Well, yes, you know," she said.

Beth looked down at her white sneakers still resting on the footstool. She seemed to be weighing something up, so Lisa let her think. Unfolding her legs and resting her feet on the floor, Lisa clasped her hands in her lap and awaited her friends verdict.

"You know Bobby and I have been having problems," Beth began after a short while, "well I have not been, you know, satisfied, for a long time."

Lisa nodded, encourage her friend to continue.

"So I was thinking... How about you show me?" With another shudder she swung her legs up so her chucks were in Lisa's lap. She bit her bottom lip and nodded to Lisa.

Lisa could believe what was happening. One moment she was embarrassed and scared she was going to lose a friend, the next her dreams were coming true! She looked down at the pristine white chucks in her lap. Beth squeaked them together, causing Lisa's crotch to twitch. She rested her hands on her friends feet and began to stroke them tenderly, her fingers tracing over the laces and the rubber sidewalls, a single finger tracing the bumps and ridges on the toes, before giving each shoe a loving squeeze.

Looking at Beth, Lisa licked two fingers before sliding then in-between the arch of her foot and the shoe, causing Beth's eyes to flutter and her hips to raise. The weight of her feet in Lisa's lap pushing on her already sensitive mound and eliciting her own gasp. As Lisa pushed her fingers in and out of the shoe, rubbing the arch of Beth's foot, Beth's hand moved down and began to rub on her the outside of her short orange sundress.

Seeing friend so into the moment, Lisa couldn't wait any longer - she had to have her friends chuck in her mouth. Lifting Beth's foot she brought the white sidewall to her mouth, her tongue reaching out and licking along the line. As she licked up towards the toe Beth's rubbing became more urgent. Lisa backed off, positioned the shoe so she had access to the label on the back of the shoe and kissed it tenderly. She changed position slightly so she was looking at the sole and then licked it all the way from the label to the toe. Looking into her friends eyes she opened her mouth and took the toe in, sucking it furiously. Just then her friend bucked, experiencing the first orgasm she'd had in months.

As Beth started to calm down Lisa started sucking on the toe of the next shoe, sending Beth rubbing again. Quickly bring her to a climax with her mouth on her friends white sneaker.

Lisa dropped her friends foot back into her lap and looked her smiling. Soon Beth opened her eyes "Oh my god, that was awesome!"

Lisa giggled, "I'm glad you enjoyed it!"

"Oh I did," Beth replied, "but what's next?"

"Well normally I would use one, you know?"

"Oh!" Beth exclaimed, "show me?"

Beth kicked her chucks off into Lisa's lap and pulled her legs back to watch.

Lisa shrugged her sodden undies off and lifted her own red dress up for access.

Taking the right shoe in her right hand, she licked the toe to make it nice and wet before bringing it down to her pussy. As she ran the bumps and ridges around the toe cap over her clitoris she began sucking on the toe of the left sneaker.

Beth watched, wide eyed while her friend made love to her white chucks, until she couldn't take it anymore - she had to try it for herself.

"Give me your chucks Lees, I gotta try that!"
Lisa kicked off her yellow chucks and handed them to Beth before going back to working on her clitoris.

Beth gingerly licked the toe of Lisa's chuck, deciding she liked the taste and sensation. Doing as her friend did, she shrugged herself out of her panties and began rubbing her clitoris with the moistened toecap. Licking the toecap of the other shoe she murmured, "this is delicious, but needs something"

Beth looked over her shoulder and grabbed the ice team bowl. Sitting it next to her on the couch so she could continue to rub her clitoris with one shoe, she dipped the toe into the softened ice cream, covering the rubber, before bringing it up to her mouth. "Hmmm you have to try this Lees!" She said and watched as her friend dipped a white chuck into her own ice cream.

"That's beautiful!" Lisa replied, "I can't believe I haven't tried this before!"

Watching her friend dipping her shoe into the ice cream and licking it over and over gave Beth her third orgasm. As she came she squeezed Lisa's yellow chuck and pushed it further into the ice cream, the toe submerging and ice cream flowing over the top and into the tongue area, coating the yellow canvas and bottom few rows of laces. Some of the runnier ice cream flowed past the tongue into the toe area of the shoe.

"Oh I'm sorry!" She exclaimed "I've made your shoe messy!"

Lisa looked up at her ice cream coated shoe and shrugged with a grin "my turn then!"

Lisa turned the white chuck she was holding and pushed the heel into her ice cream, using it like a spoon she scooped some dessert out in Beth's shoe before bringing it to her lips and slurping it noisily down.

Beth, wide eyed at seeing her new white shoe getting messy, continuing to rub her friends yellow chuck against her clitoris, came again, her juices squirting out and over the yellow canvas of Lisa's shoe. The canvas darkened wetly up to and over the laces.

Looking at the yellow chuck covered in ice cream she gave a grin of herself. Grabbing the chocolate sauce behind her she flipped off the lid and drizzled it over the ice cream covered shoe, starting at the toe and working up the tongue area, over the messy part and onto the pristine laces. Seeing the Allstar logo on the tongue, she had to cover it in chocolate. The weight of the sauce caused the tongue to droop, depositing chocolate into the heel area of the shoe.

Coming again on Lisa's shoe, soaking it even more, she looked up to see Lisa plunging her white chuck toe deep into her dripping pussy, her lips parting over the slick rubber, her juices flowing over the white canvas, darkening it with her own cum.

Both girls sat back, their chucks soaked with cum and messy with ice cream, their breath slowing but pussies still throbbing, neither moving nor daring to speak for some time.

"So what were you saying about having a non-existent sex life?" Lisa asked her friend.

Beth raised an eyebrow and both girls burst out laughing.

Chapter 2

"It looks like we have some cleaning up to do," Beth said after a while.

"Yeah, but the good thing," Beth raised an eyebrow, causing Lisa to laugh again, "ok, one of the good things about chucks," she continued, "is that you can throw them in the washing machine and they come out like new."

"I'm not sure about that chocolate sauce though," Beth apologised, "I'm sorry if I ruined them."

"That's ok," Lisa smiled at her friend, "it'll give me an excuse to buy a new pair!"

Lisa scooped up both pairs of chucks and the sodden, discarded undies and took them through to the washing machine. After a short while a clunking noise could be heard as the chucks started whirring around in the machine.

Beth sat thinking about what had happened and unconsciously her hand returned to her moist pussy. Slipping her shoulders free of her dress, she was able to gain access to her nipples, which she began to tease. Lost in the memory of her friends yellow chuck against her pussy she didn't notice Lisa standing at the doorway, watching.

"You still horny, huh?" Lisa asked, two pairs of chucks in her hands, both low tops, one bright orange pair, the other red. "I thought you might need a change of shoes so brought you my orange chucks to wear," she continued, handing Beth the chucks, "but it looks like you have other ideas!"

Beth giggled as she took one of the shoes and plunged it into her pussy like she had seen Lisa do earlier. The toecap disappeared into her, the bumps and ridges exciting her pussy as she withdrew it and pushed it in again. As she licked the other shoe all over, she fucked herself over and over, her wet pussy making a noisy sloshing sound.

Lisa looked at her friend and decided to be a little more adventurous. She sat next to Beth and, after moistening the soles of her red chucks with her tongue, started to massage her friends nipples, running the soles across the tops, stimulating her even further.

"Oh god, yes!!" Beth screamed, thrusting the orange chuck into her pussy with even more vigour.

Lisa grinned and moved the shoe in her right hand down to her friends pussy and began rubbing it on the clitoris as Beth continued to pump.

"Yes!" She cried, "more, more, more!!!" Suddenly her hips pushed up towards the red chuck as the orange shoe was pushed up to the laces into her pussy. Convulsing, she came in a huge way, her juices streaming out and soaking the orange shoe up to the tongue.

"Hmmm," Lisa said, "it looks like you got another of my shoes messy!"

"Sorry Lees," Beth began, "I don't know what came over me!"

"Don't be silly!" Lisa laughed, taking the soaked shoe from her friends hand. "They look great this way," she said, looking at the glistening shoe, "but they taste even better," and she began licking the wet areas.

Beth gaped as her friend licked her cum from the rubber toecap, the sight causing her pelvis to throb. Deciding it was only fair to help her friend, her fingers sought out Lisa's nipples. Sliding her hands inside Lisa's dressy she was able to flop the shoulder straps down while continuously squeezing and pulsating.

Lisa gasped and groped for a shoe to use on herself, but before she grab one, Beth's fingers slid into her pussy and began massaging her g-spot. Lisa's eyes opened wide - she had never realised she could feel this good.

"See Lees," her friend said, her thumb flicking Lisa's clitoris as she massaged, "I can teach you some things too!"

As Lisa's hips began to buck, Beth pulled her fingers out and pushed home one of the red low tops, the toe cap disappearing into her pussy as the final pulse came. Lisa's juices flowed out and over her shoe, the red canvas turning darker and glistening. Removing the shoe, Beth brought it up to her lips and licked, causing Lisa to buck one more time.

"Hmmm, I think I need to make you cum with the other one," Beth told Lisa, "it's the least I can do to thank you for this!"

Grabbing the other red sneaker, Beth leant over and began sucking on Lisa's nipple. As she sucked, her lips parted and her tongue lashed out to tickle the tip. Revelling in the sensations from her nipple Lisa closed her eyes and parted her legs. She gasped in pleasure as fingers invaded her once more, this time more gentle, a delicate touch on her g-spot.

Beth continued the delicate caress as she changed nipples, until she could tell that Lisa needed more. When Beth removed her fingers Lisa was disappointed. That is until she felt the cool rubber delicately touch the outside of her pussy. She drew in a breath between her slightly open mouth as the rubber toe of her chuck eased her lips apart. Slowly the chuck invaded her, filling her, making her want more.

Lisa uttered a quiet moan as Beth push the chuck in deeper, lifting it up so the ridged rubber pressed on her g-spot instead of her fingers. Lisa's eyes fluttered open and her mouth opened in a silent scream. It was then that Beth began exciting her clitoris with her fingers while moving the chuck the slightest amount, keeping the pressure on the g-spot. Quickly Lisa's hips bucked, even harder than last time. Her juices flowed over her red chuck, coating it almost entirely.

Lisa flopped back, the chuck still inside her, her eyes closed and panting hard. Beth sat back and smiled, waiting for her friend to recover, loving the look - her best friend with her dress up, legs apart, breasts exposed, and best of all, a bright red chuck buried in her pussy up to the laces. Even as she watched,some cum dripped off the soaked shoe and onto the sofa.

Presently Lisa recovered enough to look into her friends smiling face. Looking down, she removed the sneaker, and flopped back. "Oh man that was good!" She told her friend, "how did you know how to do that?"

"Well I guess when your boyfriend doesn't satisfy, you begin experimenting," Beth replied, "but I've never had so much fun. I definitely need to buy more chucks!"

"Hmmm," Lisa purred, "me too!"

Re: Converse Fiction By Sudsey

Chapter 3

Sighing, Beth sat up, "I guess I better be going," she said, her hand resting on Lisa's knee and giving a light squeeze, "I told bobby I'd come over tonight"

Lisa sighed too, "Wish you could stay," she told her friend.

"Yeah me too," Beth replied, "but I promised"
"Well then," Lisa said standing up and rearranging her dress, "we better find you some clean chucks to wear home"

As Beth smoothed her dress down, checking for wet spots, Lisa came back into the room with a pair of pink low tops, "how are these?"

Beth smiled they are perfect. Kissing them both on the toes, she slipped her bare feet into the pink shoes, and began tying the laces.

"No don't tie them," Lisa said, "just tuck the laces in the shoe - I prefer them that way"

Beth pushed the laces into the shoe and smiled at Lisa, "better?"

"Yes," she replied, "see you tomorrow?"

"Definitely," Beth replied, heading to the door, "I have to come collect my chucks, remember?"

As the door closed behind her, Beth marvelled at what had happened. Try as she might, she couldn't get the feelings and imagery out if her mind. By the time she walked up the path to her unit her pussy was throbbing again.

Entering her apartment she lent back on the door, closing it with a snick, and looked down at Lisa's pink chucks. Glancing at the clock she realised she had a little play time to herself before she had to leave.

Beth stopped in at the kitchen first, finding a small bowl she poured in some chocolate sauce to about two fingers deep, then, hurrying into her bedroom, she placed the bowl on the bedside table and shrugged out of her dress.

Beth climbed onto the white sheets and lay back, naked except for the pink chucks, her hand wandering down and playing with the little nub. Looking at the pink sneakers, she stroked and stroked until she could wait no longer. She slipped the left shoe off, taking it in her right hand, her left hand scooping up the bowl of chocolate. Gingerly she dipped the toe in before licking and sucking it clean. "Hmmmm," she murmured to herself, "that's what I call a dip!"

Time and time again she dipped, coating the white rubber in chocolate before cleaning it off again with her tongue. Finally she put the bowl down and began to use the shoe on herself, first on her nipples, then the clitoris, finally pushing the slick toe cap into herself.

As she began pumping, slowly at first, then faster, she realised she wanted to wear these tonight so she could keep feeling this way. Disappointed that she wasn't going to soak her friends shoe, her eyes rested on her closet door. "Hmmm, " she thought, "I wonder."

She left the bed, keeping the pink chuck firmly planted in her pussy. Opening the closet door, her eyes scanned the shoe racks. "Ah yes!" She said, selecting her Asics Kayano 20s and taking them back to the bed. She set them down, the bright pink fabric of the running shoes complimenting the pink chucks and contrasting against the bed.

Beth bucked a little in anticipation - these shoes were expensive and she was going to soak them in her pussy juices. The very thought of it made her shudder.

Beth climbed onto the bed, kneeling, she straddled the Asics so that her pussy was right above them, the converse still in there pointing down at the runners. Pumping the chuck in and out of her pussy, her wetness causing sucking noises, she got herself close to coming. Holding back with all her concentration she managed four or five more pumps before she could hold no more. Pulling the chuck out of her pussy and putting it in her mouth, her hips bucked, her pussy spasming and spraying her cum all over her Asics. She bit down on the toecap, the salty taste in her mouth from the slick rubber and bucked once, twice, three times more, each time more cum squirting onto her Asics in a shower of liquid.

Finally she closed her eyes and let the pink chuck fall from her mouth onto the sheets in front of her, before collapsing sideways on the bed so that she lay curled around the sodden running shoes. Picking one up she could see that the material had soaked up most of her cum, the pink a little darker, but that there was a small pool in the heel area of the shoe. She swirled it around, coating the inside of the sneaker until it was all absorbed. Grabbing the other shoe she could see a little more cum on the inside. Tipping it up, she poured it into the pink chuck on the bed where it ran down I to the toe area and was quickly absorbed, leaving the tan interior a little darker than before.

"Hmmm," she thought to herself, "that will feel great tonight when I am with bobby," and slipped wet shoe back onto her foot.

Looking at herself in the mirror she drank in her nakedness, except the for the pink chucks. "My god Lisa," she thought, "what have you done to me?"

With that thought on her mind she closed her eyes and slipped into a doze.

Chapter 4

Beth was having the most extraordinary dream - she and Lisa were naked on a king sized bed, pristine white sheets acting as the backdrop to the scene. Arrayed around them were chucks of all different colours, patterns, textures, both hi tops and low tops. Lisa was busy trying them on Beth for size. She would put one on her foot, kiss it and then say "uhuh" as if checking it off an internal list. Then she would put one in her pussy and say "yep, fits"

She felt a squeeze on her sneaker clad foot and it incited a deep throb from inside her, her hand moving down automatically to massage the need. The pressure and frequency intensified, and her hand movements responded in turn.

"Oh yes Lisa," she murmured, "squeeze my chuck, squeeze it!"

-

Bobby was out running errands in his Volkswagen when he realised he was close to where Beth lived. On the spur of the moment he decided to drop in - he had been missing her and though she'd like the surprise.

He parked the car on the street, walked to the front door and knocked. Receiving no answer he let himself in with the key Beth had given him and called out for her. His only response was a quiet murmuring which seemed to be coming from the bedroom. Entering the room his eyes went wide. His girlfriend was naked except for a pair of pink chucks, one arm wrapped around a pair of running shoes that looked to be sopping wet, the other down between her legs.

He gave her foot a squeeze through the pink sneaker and whispered "hey babe, wake up"

"Hmmmm," Beth breathed so quietly Bobby almost missed it, her hand started to rub between her legs.

Squeezing again, he tried a little louder "babe!"

"Oh yes Lisa," she murmured, "squeeze my chuck, squeeze it," rubbing even more vigorously.

Bobby's eyes went wider.

This time he sat down the bed and shook her shoulder softly while saying "wake up hon"

-

Beth woke up with a start. She had her fingers inside herself, her soaked Asics pressed against her chest and she was still wearing nothing but her friends chucks. "Bobby!" She cried looking into his surprised face"

"Hi babe," he said tentatively, "what's going on?"

Beth was mortified. She could not have been caught in a more compromising position except if the dream was true and Lisa was there with her. She decided she was way past making something up, so just decided to tell the truth about what had happened. She even explained the fact that she was not satisfied in bed which lead to the days activities. All the time Bobby listened, his face unreadable, his hands folded in his lap.

When Beth finished her story she looked at Bobby expectantly, "well?" She asked after a while.

"I knew we were having problems," he began, "of course I did, so I guess I can't blame you for being frustrated. As for the rest of it, well,". He took her hand and put it on his crotch where she felt the hardest erection she had ever given him, "you see babe, I'm kinda into the kinky stuff myself but I thought you would never be into it"

"So all the time we have been having straight sex you wanted more?" She asked.

"Yeah," he blushed "I was just afraid you'd dump me if I said so."

"So what kind of kinky stuff do you like?" She asked.

"I kinda like being dominated." He replied, "not fully, you know - I'm not into pain. I just like being told to do stuff. Shoe worship is a big part of that." He gave her chuck a playful squeeze, eliciting a gasp from Beth.

"Well then," she commanded, "get those pants off and start sucking on my chucks!"

Bobby got out of his clothes faster than he ever had. Beth could have sworn she heard something tear. Dropping to his knees at the foot of the bed she caught a glimpse of his massive erect member before his tongue started lapping at the rubber sidewalls of her right shoe. Shuddering, she arched her back in pleasure, her fingers working down to her pussy once more. Pushing in, she was unsurprised to find herself wet again. It seemed like she hadn't stopped flowing since Lisa sucked on her white chucks earlier.

"Tasty love?" She asked as Bobby's tongue ran over the white rubber of the toecap.

"Mmmm," Bobby mumbled, his mouth full as he started sucking.

"Let's make them tastier," she suggested, slipped her fingers out of her pussy and wiping them on the shoe. Bobby lapped at it lovingly, getting every drop.

"How about some chocolate?" She asked, dipping her fingers into the bowl before smearing them over the toecap of her right shoe.
"Yum" Bobby enthused, returning the rubber to pristine white.

"Ok, enough of that," Beth instructed, slipping her shoes off, "I need one of them in me."

Bobby handed one to Beth, "show me so I don't hurt you?"

"Ok," she said, taking the shoe, "but next time you'll do it."

Bobby nodded, fascinated as Beth slid the toecap up and down her pussy lips, lubricating the rubber with her pussy juices, lingering around the clitoris, where Beth was obviously taking herself to heaven. Suddenly she parted her lips and slid the shoe in until the toecap disappeared. Sliding in and out she made sure to put pressure on the g-spot.

As her pussy slurped noisily around the sneaker, Bobby put his hand on hers and took over, sliding the shoe in and out, the pink canvas already turning darker with her juices. Soon her hips bucked and she came, her cum flowing over the shoe, darkening it further and covering Bobbies hand.

When she had finished cumming Bobby removed the shoe from her pussy, and began licking her juices off.

"That's it," she panted, "clean Lisa's shoe for me". Beth shuddered again, loving the sight of her boyfriend licking her cum off of her best friends chuck. "I can't wait any longer," she told Bobby, "I need you in me now!"

Bobby needed no further instruction. He climbed on top of Beth, his hard erect cock standing out in front of him. Leaning back he thrust into Beth hard, their hips slapping together and causing her to cry out in pleasure. "Oh yes Bobby!" She cried, "fuck me!"

Bobby pumped harder and harder, his cock filling Beth, the angle of his pumping stimulating her clitoris. Crying out again, she started bucking her hips against him until she came, once, then twice, but Bobby continued through her waves of pleasure, riding her like an expert, pumping until finally, as she came a third time, he released, his cock throbbing intensely inside of her as it ejected copious quantities of his cum.

"Oh my god Bobby," Beth panted, "you were awesome!"

Bobby smiled weakly, his passion leaving him drained for a little while, and he collapsed gently onto her, careful to support his body weight, keep his cock deep inside of Beth. "You were pretty wonderful yourself," he said, snuggling up to her neck.

Beth smiled in contentment, her hips jumping with pleasure as Bobby's cock twitch inside of her.

Enjoying the after glow she thought of Lisa. "Hmmm," she thought, "Bobby, when do you think you will be ready to go again?"

"I don't know," he replied, "maybe fifteen minutes. Why?"

"Hmmm. Just enough time to reach Lisa's flat," she thought to herself with a grin.

Chapter 5 is here folks!

Chapter 5

Lisa had just finished filling the bathtub when there came a knock at the door. Cinching the belt of her white bathrobe around herself, she sighed, someone always managed to interrupt her bath.

She crossed the living room, her white high top chucks squeezing on the tiles, and stood on tiptoes to peer through the peep hole.

"Ooh!" She thought to herself, immediately getting turned on, "Beth's here!"

She unlocked the door, swinging it open and purposefully showing off her tanned leg and white sneaker as she greeted her friend. "Beth!" She exclaimed, "this is a nice surprise". Looking down she was excited to see Beth's feet were in a brand new pair of baby blue low top chucks. "Nice chucks!" She enthused, before spotting Bobby over her shoulder, "and Bobby too I see," her heart sinking.

Beth grinned, a funny distracted smile. "H-hi Lees," she stammered, "yeah, you too," she said, spotting her friends white high tops."

As Bobby entered behind Beth, Lisa noticed he was sported a new pair of navy low tops.

"So what brings you guys over?" Lisa asked.

"I have something that I think you will like", replied Beth, fidgeting from one sneakered foot to the other.

Her interest piqued she sat down on the sofa, indicating for Beth and Bobby to take a seat too.

"Erm," Beth said, "I think it'll, ooh, err, be easier like this"

Lisa was really puzzled now - why was Beth so distracted, why had she not brought her chucks back, and why was Bobby, normally so talkative, standing behind Beth so quietly, and looking kind of nervous? And what was that faint buzzing sound?

Positioning herself in front of Lisa, Beth lifted her skirt showing her underwear. Lisa quickly looked away, acutely aware of Bobby's presence. "It's ok Lees," she insisted, "look!"

Looking under Beth's dress she could see that her white underwear was not only soaked through to the point that they were transparent, her panties were also lumpy and misshapen. It didn't take her long to realise she had tucked a shoe in there, the brown sole of a chucks clearly visible through the wet cotton. Lisa forgot herself for a moment and reached out to touch the shoe and flinched back as a vibration tingled her finger tips.

"What do you think," Beth asked, dropping her underwear, revealing the soaked pink chuck with its toecap firmly tied against her clitoris with white shoelaces, "i put one of my egg vibrators in the toe and there's another in me. I've cum three times just standing here!" As if to punctuate the sentiment she squirmed, her hips shuddering and she sighed "make that four"

Lisa's horniness returned full flood, until she remembered Bobby was there. Beth caught the direction of her gaze, "oh hon, come over here."

Bobby came over and stood next to Beth right in front of Lisa.

"Now drop your pants"

Bobby did as he was told, revealing Lisa's other sneaker. The shoe was on Bobby's cock, the toe just peeping out of his boxers.

Beth leaned over and, taking hold of the shoe on his cock, stroked him a few times. "Hmmm, you are good and hard again, love". Beth dropped to her knees, pulled Bobby's boxers down and began to give him sucking on the toecap of the pink sneaker. Lisa was stunned, unable to react. Her pussy had other ideas and was throbbing crazily. Unable to take her eyes away from the magnificent spectacle of her best friend sucking her boyfriend off via her pink chuck, she sat back, her hand automatically reaching down between her legs. As Beth sucked, she stroked the shoe up and down, gripping Bobby's cock through the pink canvas.

After sucking and licking for a couple of minutes Beth could see Lisa was really getting into this, "hon," she said to Bobby, "I think Lisa's chucks need cleaning"

Bobby knelt down front of Lisa and took one of her sneaker clad feet in his hands. Lifting it to his mouth he licked the sole from heel to toe, making sure every part was moistened. Lisa shuddered in pleasure, her fingers working hard at her pussy.

"Here," Beth said, sitting down next to her friend, "let me"

Beth's fingers slipped into Lisa's pussy, her thumb flicking her friends clitoris, the first two fingers massaging the g-spot. By now Bobby had moved on to the toecap of her shoe, his tongue licking the white rubber until it gleamed wetly. Opening his mouth he took the entire toecap in and sucked furiously, his teeth squeezing on the smooth rubber as he moved forwards and back. This was too much for Lisa to bear, her friends fingers massaging her most sensitive point while her boyfriend sucked on her shoes. Letting out a gasp, she came in a gush, the liquid rushing over her bathrobe and soaking it.

"Oops," said Beth, "we forgot to have a chuck ready! Well, we can fix that!"

Beth slipped one of blue chucks off and, licking the toe to lubricate it, rubbed it gently on Lisa's pussy lips. Meanwhile, Bobby had finished licking Lisa's shoe clean and moved onto the next one. Currently, he was licking the Allstar logo on her ankle.

Back and forth Beth rubbed the toe on Lisa's pussy lips until Lisa burst out, "stop teasing and fuck me with your shoe!"

Beth giggled and pushed the toe deep into Lisa's wet pussy, the light blue canvas closest to the toe darkening as it was soaked with cum, "that's it Lees," she encouraged, "get it good and wet!

"Oh yes!" Lisa screamed as the rough texture of the new shoe rubbed against the g-spot, Beth's other hand working the clitoris, "yes, Yes! YES!!!" Going through an enormous orgasm, her juices flowed around the blue chuck in her pussy, coating the laces and tongue and sneaking in around the tongue to soak the inside.

"That's it," said Beth lovingly, continuing to stroke more slowly, "cum on my shoe"

Finally Lisa's hips stopped shaking and Beth sat back, happy, her own orgasms continuing unabated with the vibrators and shoe push up against her pussy.

"Hmm, now let's not forget Bobby!" She said, "he's done a fine job of gleaning your shoes, don't you think?"

Lisa nodded, unable to speak.

"Ok then," she turned to her boyfriend, "now that they are nice and clean, we should probably mess them up a little!"

Smiling, Beth removed the pink chuck from Bobby's cock and handed it to Lisa who immediately began sucking on it. Taking Bobby's huge, throbbing member in her hand she gently tickled the glans with her little finger. Bobby shivered uncontrollably and a little precum seeped out. Using the slippery fluid for lubrication, Beth began stroking his cock, pumping him over and over. Soon he began to tense, signalling Beth that he was drawing near". Lisa noticed the approaching climax and put her feet together underneath his cock, looking on expectantly. "Come on Bobby," she encouraged, "make my nice chucks all messy!"

Bobby suddenly bucked in Beth's hand, his cum shot out in huge globlets, showering her pretty white hi tops, covering the toe caps and laces, some landing on her ankle.

Shuddering, Bobby collapsed backwards onto his heels, panting, while Lisa surveyed her chucks.

"So Lees," Beth asked after a while, finally removing the vibrating shoe from her pussy, "was I right, did you like it?"

Lisa nodded enthusiastically "Oh hell yeah!"

Chapter 6

Lisa was sitting quietly thinking through the events of the day. She still couldn't believe what had happened, especially as it all began completely by accident. Playing with the belt to her robe a absentmindedly, her mind rewinding the days events, she suddenly remembered the bath she had run before Beth and Bobby came knocking.

"Come on Beth," she said, looking at her friend who had slipped her blue chuck back on and was looking at the cum on it, twisting it this way and that for a better view, "time for some girl talk"

Lisa took Beth's hand and headed for the bathroom, Beth looking over her shoulder, "Clean up in here hon and maybe prepare some dips" she said with a wink.

As they entered the bathroom, Beth saw the reason they had come here - the room was filled with candles, and the spa bath was full, turned off but there was a layer of luxurious bubbles across the top from the bubble bath Lisa had used. "Hmmm," she sniffed, "frangipanis?" She wondered allowed.

"Yes," said Lisa, discarding her robe and stepping to the side of the tub, "will you join me?" She lifted her right foot over the side and touched the surface of the water with the toe of her white sneaker. Suddenly Beth was beside her, watching intently as Lisa pushed the toe of her shoe under the water, sighing as it reached the canvas, loving the sight of the water wicking into the soft material. As she pushed a little lower the water reached the first eyelet and poured in around the tongue. Lisa sighed contentedly, wiggling her toes, loving feel and the sound of the warm water in her shoe. In one movement she slid the rest of the high top chuck into the water.

"Oh that feels so good," she said, bring her left foot into the bath to repeat the process. Soon she stood in the water, her sneakers submerged, her ankles under an inch of water. She held her hand out to her friend.

Beth shrugged the shoulder straps off of her dress and stepped out of it, standing in just her new, light blue low tops. Biting her lip she stepped closer and took Lisa's hand in her own. Slipping her foot over the edge of the tub, she touched the surface of the water with the sole, and tingle spreading through her pussy as the brown rubber sole broke the meniscus. Pushing down she watched the water rise, the irony of the water passing the "plimsole line" not lost on her, until the water covered the sidewall completely and was just short of the light blue canvas. Easing lower, the water touched the canvas and immediately wicked into the material, turning it a slightly darker blue. With the tingling becoming greater she pushed down until the water reached the air holes on the instep, gasping audibly as the warm water flooded in under her foot. Her legs buckled a little, causing her to plunge her foot all the way in for stability.

"That feels awesome Lees," she said to her friend, repeating for her other foot.

Lisa sat down at one end of the tub, her legs stretched out before her with just the rubber toes of her shoes peeking out of the water. She wiggled her toes, enjoying the water sloshing around inside her sneakers. She indicated for Beth to sit at the other end.

Lowering herself into the water, Beth was intensely aware that her friends soaked chucks were right next to her. She could still see small blobs of cum floating in the water, attached to the shoes like some kind of euphoric seaweed. Beth couldn't help herself - she reached out and cuddled her friends shoes, keeping them under water, while stretching out with her own soaked chucks so Lisa could play with them.

Lisa's face was a mask of pleasure as her friends blue chucks slipped up out of the water in front if her, the brown soles soapy and glistening and seeking out her nipples. Taking them in her hand (Beth shuddering as she did so), Lisa rubbed them against her nipples, stimulating them wonderfully. Beth meanwhile was fingering herself and using Lisa's foot on her nipple.

Lisa slipped down a little in the tub so that her knees were bent out of the water, indicating for Beth to do the same. She slipped her foot between her friends legs, the toe of the white chuck brushing her friends pussy lips, pushing in gently and stopping. Beth did the same, her blue chuck looking darker under the water, the toe disappearing into Lisa's pussy. Slowly Lisa began to grind. Her hips on the toe of her friends shoe, rising and falling on it allowing the toe to almost come free before plunging back onto it. Beth understood and did the same, fucking herself with her friends shoe, loving the way it looked underwater.

Soon both girls were reaching their own orgasms, shuddering on each other's sneakers, the water in the bath overflowing as they reached a kind if harmonic.

Settling back into the water, Beth asked, "is there any end to what you can't do with chucks Lees?"

"Oh god I hope not," she giggled, raising her glistening foot out of the water, squelching and gurgling the water inside before plunging it back underwater. "Now," she said, suddenly serious, "what happened with you and Bobby?"

Beth relayed what had happened, Lisa laughing when she was told about the dream Beth was having and Bobby finding her naked in nothing but her pink chucks, interested about the use of her Asics. "Wow," she said, "I like other sneakers but my favourites are my chucks"

"I would never have guessed," Beth joked, both of them laughing, "anyway, afterwards I put your pink chucks back on, grabbed my vibrators and headed to the store to get us both some new chucks."

"So you fitted the vibrators in the store?" Lisa asked, incredulously, "I could never do that!"

"Neither would I normally," Beth replied, "but you did something to me this afternoon, opened my eyes if you like, and it feels wonderful! I mean, I could never have imagined I'd be sitting in the bath tonight with my best friend, both still in our sneakers," she raised both feet out of the water and squelched her blue chucks, as if in affirmation, "and having cum so many times today it's scary."

"I know," replied Lisa, "it's so amazing what's happened today. Just earlier you were worried about your sex life with Bobby, and now look!"
"Yeah, I thought I'd lost him when he found me on my bed," said Beth, "but it was just the thing we needed."

"So Bobby likes to be told what to do huh?" Lisa asked, intrigued.

"Yeah, he likes to be dominated, but not in a painful way," she replied, "not that I could hurt him anyway - I love him too much. Talking of Bobby, do you fancy some dip?"

"Sure, but we have no biscuits," Lisa replied.

"That's ok, I have other plans", Beth replied, "oh hon," she called out to Bobby, can you bring the dips in here?"

"Sure," he called back, appearing shortly afterwards in just his new chucks and carrying a tray holding three small bowls, "wow you girls look great" he said, putting the tray down on the edge of the bath tub and taking in the view of the two girls in the bath, one in white high tops, the other in blue low tops. The girls didn't need to ask if he was enjoying the view - his cock twitched and grew.

"Now," said Beth, "we need something to dip and our shoes are wet. Love, we need your chucks." She battered her eyelashes sweetly, as if this had not been her plan all along.

Bobby slipped he new navy chucks off and handed one each to the girls.

Lisa examined the three bowls - one of chocolate, one caramel and one with strawberry sauce. "Strawberry first, I think" and dipped the toe of Bobby's chuck in, lifting it out again and licking it clean.

"Good choice," said Beth, dipping her shoe in heel first, "but I want to lick the label" she brought the shoe to her lips and sucked the sauce off.

"That's a good idea," said Beth dipping the heel of bobbies chuck into the caramel before slurping it off again.

"Hmmm, nice!" Enthused Beth as she licked caramel off the toe of Bobby's sneaker, but I want to try something a little naughtier. Turning the shoe upside down she lowered the pristine white laces into the chocolate, followed by the tip of the tongue, coating the Allstar logo in the sweet brown sauce. "Come here hon," she beckoned, noticing his now raging hard on. "Hmmm, someone likes to see his chucks getting messy!" She teased, sliding the messy shoe over his cock.

"There you go Lees," she said, "my mans shoe needs cleaning"

"Yum!" Enthused Lisa, handing Beth Bobby's other shoe, burying her face in the messy sneaker on his cock and licking and slurping the chocolate off. Bobby started panting, loving the fact that Lisa was mere centimetres from his cock, the pressure from her mouth on the navy canvas sending waves of pleasure through his stiff member.

Lisa looked over to her friend who nodded her assent, slid the chuck from Bobby's cock, handing it to Beth, and began sucking on his erect member, her tongue flicking across his glans, making him arch his back.

"That looks great, Lees," Beth said, taking Bobbies chucks and rubbing them on her own nipples, watching her friend satisfy her boyfriend. As Lisa began moving her head backwards and forwards on his penis, Beth slid one of Bobby's sneakers under water and started working on her clitoris.

Lisa's movements became faster and faster as Bobby's breathing became heavier, causing Beth to begging to lose control. Pushing the toecap of bobbies navy chuck deep into her pussy, she pumped in time, while she moved the other shoe onto her clitoris, the toe disappearing underwater.

As Bobby reached his climax, Lisa took his soggy shoe from Beth and slid it back onto his cock, the warm wet shoe feeling like a pussy, the water sloshing inside over his penis finally causing him to come huge thick globs into the toe of his chuck. Looking back at Beth, Lisa saw the toe of Bobby's sneaker disappear into Beth's pussy one last time before her hips jerked upwards out of the water and she collapsed back.

Lisa settled back into the water and looked around the bathroom. The scene was still romantic - some of the candles had gone out, probably from displaced water, but her eyes were drawn mostly to her friends. Bobby kneeling next to the bath, panting hard, a smile on his face, and Beth, laying back in the water, also breathing heavily, her chest rising in and out of the water, pale blue chucks on her feet and another navy chuck still toe deep in her pussy.

Sighing deeply in contentment, she realised this was the best day of her life and wondered where it would lead from here.

Chapter 7

Beth sighed contentedly, enjoying the feeling of a navy blue low top chuck inside her, the warm water of the bath soothing her to almost fall asleep.

"Looks like someone's had quite a day" Lisa noted, thinking to herself that Beth wasn't the only one. She wiggled her toes inside her white high tops, loving the feel of the warm water in her shoes.

"Yeah," Bob said, "I guess I should take Beth home." He removed the sodden navy chuck from his deflated member.

"Awww," Lisa sighed, "do you have to go home?"

"Well," Beth thought out loud, "it is Sunday tomorrow, and we have no where to be."

"Besides, Bobby has no shoes to wear!", Lisa added, taking the shoe out of his hand and plunging it underwater.

"Looks like we are staying the night hon," Beth told Bobby who grinned in reply.

The water in the bath was beginning to cool by now so the girls decided it was time to get out. Lisa climbed out first, lifting her foot at an angle to drain the water out of her shoe before stepping out onto the tiles. Her sneaker squished beautifully as she put her weight on it, water squirting out of the air holes and welling up around the tongue, the second doing the same. Beth followed suit and soon the two girls were standing naked and dripping in their sneakers.

Bobby took a towel and began drying Lisa off, spending time getting every drop of moisture off her body, including between her legs. When he got to her high tops, Lisa shook her head, "I'm going to keep them on," she said.

Turning to Beth, Bobby began drying her in a similar fashion while Lisa squelched out of the room.

"I hope you don't mind us staying," she asked Bobby who looked at her incredulously.

"Are you kidding," he asked, "I've never had such an awesome time!"

"Good," she replied, "cos I'm not done with you yet." She kissed him on the lips and walked out of the bathroom, her light blue chucks squelching and flopping off the heels of her feet as she went. At some point one of the laces had come untucked from inside her shoe and it clicked on the tiles, an off beat to the liquid squelch.

Beth found Lisa in the laundry where she was putting Bobby's navy chucks in the drier. She switched the machine on and turned to her friend holding Beth's white chucks in her left hand and her own yellow chucks in her right hand.

"They came out ok," she said, "even where the chocolate sauce touched"

"That's great Lees," Beth replied, "you think they would be up to more ice cream?"

"Mmm,'" Lisa replied, "good idea!"

Lisa headed to the kitchen, chucks in hands, the wet soles of her white high tops squeaking on the tiles.

Bobby was perched upon the foot stool in the living room when they came round the corner. He drank in the sight of the two girls, their lithe, lightly tanned bodies unfettered by clothing, their firm petite breasts showing their arousal by the erect nipples. His eyes naturally flowed down the contours of their bodies, Beth's smooth, flat stomach and Lisa's slight belly, then down over the slight brown fuzz between their thighs, his eyes lingering on their legs, Beth's slightly longer than Lisa's with a small scar on her left knee from a clash when she played netball as a girl. Both girls still sported their sodden sneakers.

"Like what you see hon," Beth asked, noting his cock was beginning to firm again, "no need to answer that," she grinned.

As Lisa made her way to the kitchen, Beth went to her man, placed her hands on his shoulders and kneeled in from of him, so her face was level with his. She leant in and kissed him passionately, their lips parted slightly, her tongue seeking entrance and dancing with his. Moaning in pleasure she ran her hands of his taught, muscular body, down his arms and back to his chest, her fingers playfully tweaking his nipples before running down across his washboard stomach to the base of his now fully erect cock.

"Oh," she murmured, her hand gripping his penis and squeezing, bringing an involuntary intake of breath from Bobby. He closed his eyes and titled his head back as Beth began stroking his penis, her thumb occasionally gently passing across the glans before resuming stroking again, each pass resulting in a shudder from Bobby.

Bobbies eyes opened in time to see Lisa return to the room and kneel behind Beth, her hands reaching around and her fingers finding Beth's nipples. Beth gasped as Lisa's fingers applied pressure the the hard tissues, squeezing then firmly, pulsating, each pulse sending a jolt down to her pussy. Rearranging her fingers so each nipple was held between thumb and middle finger, she flicked the tops with her index finger, quickly sending Beth into and orgasm, her juices pattering onto the tiles between her thighs. Beth's hand squeezed on Bobby's cock as she came, eliciting a gasp from him.

Beth sat back on the heels of her wet, light blue chucks, the feeling causing her to shiver in pleasure, and taking Lisa's hand in her own, directed her around in front of her. Lisa's wet white chuck flashed in front of Beth as she stepped over Bobby so that she straddled his legs, facing Beth.

Bobbies hands came around to Lisa's nipples where he began playing with them in the same way Lisa had toyed with Beth's. As he did so, Beth's fingers sought out Lisa's clitoris. She was unsurprised to feel she was already wet. Bringing her friend almost to an orgasm, she stopped, withdrew her fingers and then guided Lisa down onto Bobby's erect shaft, Lisa's eyes opening wide as she gasped, Bobby arching his back and thrusting up as she lowered down. The forceful push from Bobby triggered her orgasm and she came in a gush.

Bobby rode through the waves of Lisa's climax, pumping his cock in and out, his fingers still caressing Lisa's nipples.

Beth leaned forwards and raised Lisa's foot off the ground so she could slip her friends white high top off, "I want this in me Lees," she said, handing it to Lisa and standing in front of her friend with her legs open.

Lisa was finding it hard to focus, Bobby's huge cock had pushed through her orgasm and was driving headlong into the next, but she took the wet sneaker from Beth, leaned forward and touched the toe to Beth's pussy lips. Beth's eyes closed and she bit her lip, as the cool wet rubber entered her, the cold toecap sublime against her hot pussy.

Lisa started to pump her white sneaker in time with Bobby's thrusts, both girls panting in sync. Leaning forwards just a little more, she was able to reach out and flick one of Beth's nipples with her tongue, causing Beth's eyes to open in pleasure.

Soon Bobby's pumping became more insistent, the thrusts deeper, and Lisa was able to match with her own, the white toecap disappearing into her friend faster and faster.

Suddenly Bobby gave one final, hard thrust, pushing Lisa over the edge and into her own orgasm, her hand spasming and forcing the sneaker into her friend and pushing Beth over the edge too.

In one synchronised wave of ecstasy, Bobby came deep within his girlfriends best friend, who in turn came in a torrent while bringing Beth to her own explosive climax, her pussy juices spraying out around the already wet sneaker, soaking it in her cum.

Beth's legs wobbled and she fought for balance while the waves of pleasures threatened to loosen her knees. Finally she gave up and sat on the floor to recover, a contented smile on her lips and her friends chuck still in her pussy.

Lisa sat for a while, enjoying Bobby's presence within her, loving the feeling of his cock as it twitched within her, before lifting herself off with a gasp and collapsing on the sofa.

For a while they sat in a companionable silence, broken only by their panting, Bobby leaning back on his elbows on the footstool, his breathing heavy, Lisa laying back on the sofa, her eyes closed, a satisfied smile on her lips, naked except for one sodden white sneaker, the other buried up to its laces in her best friends pussy. Beth looked down at the sneaker still inside her and squeezed her legs together as if to keep it from escaping, her smile matching that of her friends.

Eventually Lisa stirred from her reverie, "I'm parched," she said standing and kicking off her remaining shoe, "I'll get us some drinks - this is thirsty work and I have the feeling we have more ahead!"

Beth and Bobby both laughed.

Chapter 8

After Lisa had left the room, Beth slid over to the sofa, collecting Lisa's discarded white chuck on the way, lifted herself up onto the sofa, managing to keep the sneaker currently wedged in her pussy in place. Bobby shifted so he was directly in front of her and smiled as she lifted her soggy pale blue chuck clad feet into his lap. The sole of her right shoe tapped his deflated cock playfully, causing it to twitch in response.

"Wow honey," Beth said teasingly, "looks like someone might be interested again!" The cool sole of her shoe lowering and resting on his hot cock. Her boyfriend gasped in response, eliciting a giggle from Beth.

Moving the sole backwards and forwards, she began to feel him growing beneath her foot, Lisa's cum on his throbbing member providing adequate lubrication for the sensation to be exquisite. Lifting her foot again she saw he was once again erect, so she positioned her feet so that his cock was between the insteps, bringing her feet together, clamping him in place and resting her heels on the top of his thighs. Slowly she began to stroke his member with her light blue chucks, the act of doing so causing the toecap of the white high top in her pussy to move inside her.

"Hmmm," she moaned, "that feels so good," her feet continuing to move while she brought Lisa's other hightop up to her mouth, her lips parting to bring the cool toecap into her mouth so she could suck on it while she gave her boyfriend his first shoe job.

The shoe in her pussy was beginning to bring Beth to an orgasm, her hips moving faster, causing her feet to stroke Bobby's member faster. He gasped and held her shoes together, applying pressure but allowing them to continue stroking.

Beth became aware that Bobby was getting close to cumming, "On my chucks Bobby," she instructed, "don't miss!"

As he bucked once, twice, three times, he gripped her feet tighter, holding them in place while thick streams of cum erupted like a geyser, the globlets raining down on Beth's light blue low tops, covering the laces, droplets pattering on the toe caps and running down the blue canvas to the white sidewalls.

The grip Bobby had on her feet sent shudders through Beth's feet and legs and right into the centre of her pussy, causing her to lift her hips, the white high top moving slightly and putting exquisite pressure on her g-spot. As she came she bit down on the toe of Lisa's sneaker, her pussy juices streamed out around the shoe once more before her pussy muscles squeezed it out with a pop. It landed on the sofa in a puddle of her pussy juices.

Collapsing back onto the sofa, her breath panting, she became aware that Lisa was standing in the kitchen doorway holding a large silver tray.

"Well that was nice to watch," she said with a smile, "did you come on my chuck again?" She laughed as Beth nodded rapidly, a grin on her face.

"Cool," Lisa said coming over to the couch holding a large silver tray. Beth was a little disappointed that Lisa was now wearing her yellow chucks again - she had hoped to eat some ice cream out them.

"I hope you like iced tea," Lisa said, handing out the glasses, "and ice cream." She sat down with the tray on her lap. Beth's optical white low tops were sitting on the tray, filled to the top with chocolate chip vanilla ice cream. Beside her shoes was a bottle of chocolate sauce, a tub of ice cream and two spoons.

"That looks gorgeous Lees," Beth said, licking her lips, "but there's only two chucks and two spoons!"

"That's because Bobby will have his a little differently," she replied with a smile and a wink. She flipped the cap on the chocolate sauce one handed and drizzled it over the ice cream in one of Beth's chucks, careful to keep it only on the ice cream. She became aware that both Bobby and Beth we staring intently at the stream of chocolate with lust in their eyes as well as hunger. She had been toying with being really naughty with the sauce but wasn't sure - the sauce might stain the white canvas of Beth's shoes, but seeing how they watched hungrily decided for her. As she brought the drizzle closer to the tongue of the white low top, she grinned and squeezed the bottle a little harder, the chocolate sauce flowed out quicker and oozed over the white tongue, building up on top of the all star logo before covering it and running onto the laces.

Beth gasped and clutched her wet pussy, her eyes wide at the sauce on her shoe.

"Oops," Lisa said playfully, biting on her bottom lip, "your shoes are a little messy Beth! May as well finish the job now." She slowly drizzled the sauce down from the pooling chocolate, making a nice zig zag on the pristine white laces until she reached the toecap which she made a nice spiral on.

Beth gaped unbelievingly, not so much shocked at how messy her shoe now was, but at how good it felt to see her best friend possibly ruin them. Her mind went back to how good it felt to spray her expensive Asics with her cum. She shuddered as she watched a dribbled of sauce run down the side of her shoe, over the sidewall to puddle on the silver tray.

"Now for the other one," Lisa said, drizzling the chocolate on the toecap first thus time before working her way up the laces, covering the all star logo and then onto the ice cream inside the shoe. She swirled it around inside before finally stopping and setting the sauce down.

Lisa wiped a finger across one toecap, smearing chocolate before sucking her finger, "Yum," she enthused, "now for Bobby's!" She handed Beth a chuck and a spoon and put her own on the sofa next to her along with the chocolate sauce.

"Bobby, kneel next to the stool please," Lisa commanded. Beth raised her feet to allow Bobby out but before she could lower them again Lisa slid the tray under them, "ok back down now Beth"

Lisa arranged Beth's feet so her heels were on the tray, the laces of her shoes effectively horizontal.

"Nice work on Beth's chucks Bobby," she said before removing the lid of the ice cream and scooping some out on a spoon, "now your domination begins!" She dropped the ice cream onto the laces of the blue sneakers before spooning more out onto the other shoe. Soon a nice pile built up on Beth's shoes who was looking on in awe.

"Sauce Beth?" She asked and Beth handed it to her nodding, biting her bottom lip.

Lisa flipped the lid on the squeeze bottle and began drizzling it over her friends feet, starting at the toes, covering the toecaps and then up and over the ice cream covering the laces.

Sitting back on the sofa and taking her desert in her hand, she told Bobby to start, "ok Bobby, eat it all up now. I want Beth's chucks nice and clean, and I mean all of it!"

Beth and Lisa watched as Bobby knelt over Beth's chucks and began licking up the ice cream as if he were a starving man. They could see his cock standing to attention - he was clearly enjoying this.

Beth looked over to Lisa who winked and brought the chuck up to her mouth and began licking the chocolate sauce off the outside of the shoe. Beth shuddered again as she saw her beautiful white chuck becoming smeared with the brown sauce. She lifted her own shoe to her mouth a licked the sauce off the toecap. She shuddered again and started licking with more gusto, realising it was unlikely her shoes would survive this.

Lisa watched Beth in awe. It looked like she was going to devour the entire shoe, "don't eat too fast," she said laughing, "you'll have gas!"

Beth looked up in time to see Lisa start to spoon ice cream into her mouth from her sneaker, purposefully drizzling ice cream and sauce over the laces, only to lick it up again. Beth decided to follow suit and, using the spoon, smeared ice cream over the side of her shoe, "missed a bit," she laughed, licking it off again.

As Beth scooped ice cream from her sneaker and watched Bobby eating his she wanted to play with herself but her hands were full. Lisa saw her conundrum and shook her head, "wait until after and I'll show you why," she said.

Beth groaned theatrically and continued eating.

Soon they had both eaten most of the ice cream from the heel are of the shoe and they were both getting impatient. "Ok Beth," Lisa said, "watch!"

As Beth watched intently, Lisa used her spoon the force all of the remaining ice cream down into the toe of Beth's white chuck. Beth copied her so that soon the ice cream was all tightly packed under the toecap. Seeing Lisa smear her spoon all over the white rubber, lubricating it with the ice cream, Beth did the same. Lisa spread her legs and brushed the chilled sneaker against her pussy lips and again Beth copied her. The cold ridges and bumps caused Beth to flinch a little but seeing Lisa already pumping her shoe, she pushed forwards, the white rubber parting her lips and plunged into her wet pussy.

"Oh my god Lees," she exclaimed, "that feels so good!"

"I sometimes chill my chucks," Lisa explained with a grin, "I put them in the fridge and use them on myself"

"Oh," Beth sighed as her optical white chuck moved in and out of her pussy, "we need to get a chucks fridge because this feels amazing!" Beth squirmed in her seat, straining against her shoe, loving the cold sneaker against her hot pussy. Unable to control her feet, Bobby struggled to keep licking as ordered, some ice cream sliding down the blue canvas onto the silver tray.

Lisa laughed and continued pumping her pussy with her friends sneaker, enjoying watching the toe cap move in and out of her pussy, occasionally glancing at Bobby who was finishing the ice cream on one of Beth's blue chucks. She grinned as she spotted a little of Bobby's cum get licked up. He grimaced a little but followed it up with some chocolate sauce that had run down the blue canvas, licking it clean.

"That's it Bobby," she instructed, "get them nice and clean!"

Bobby's eyes flicked up to the two girls just as Beth's hips rocked upwards, the white low top becoming buried in his girlfriends pussy, clear liquid spurting out around it it. His hand automatically went to his cock but Lisa knocked it away with a yellow sneakered foot.

"No Bobby," she commanded, "you will not cum until we say so! Now keep cleaning Beth's chucks!"

Bobby returned to slurping on his girlfriends sneakers, his cock now throbbing with built up pressure.

It didn't take long before Lisa was cumming and soaking her friends white chuck in her cum.

Sighing, Lisa sat back, the toecap still deep inside her. She glanced to her right where Beth was the same - leant back on the sofa, an optical white low top still inside her pussy.

"How are my chucks looking hon," Beth asked, looking down at her feet. Bobby had done a good job, she judged, the baby blue chucks were not spotless, but she wasn't sure they ever would be now. The laces were still creamy and there was the odd chocolatey smear, but otherwise they were in good shape.

"What do you think Lees," has he earned the right to cum?

"Hmmm," Lisa pondered, "they are not as clean as I would have liked, but ok yes, Bobby, you may now cum on my yellow chucks." She held her feet out to Beth's boyfriend and grinned as he took he cock in his hand and started pumping furiously.

"My," Beth declared, "someone got excited licking my chucks clean!"

"If this is the reaction we get," Lisa suggested, "perhaps we should serve all his meals on your chucks!"

"Oh I'd like that" Beth exclaimed, "and Bobby seems to agree!"

Bobby's masturbating was becoming even more furious until at last he came in big thick streams, spraying Lisa's pale yellow chucks with white globlets of cum. It seemed he would never end, and by the time he had finished, there was cum on her toecaps, laces and it was running down the yellow canvas. Bobby sat back on his heels while Lisa and Beth admired his handy work.

"Mmmm," Lisa purred, "good job Bobby!" She rubbed her feet together, smeared the cum all over her shoes, making sure there were no spots left out.

All three friends sat back and began to calm down, sitting in an easy silence, lost in their own thoughts, each with a happy, contended smile on their lips, Beth wearing messy baby blue low top chucks, an optical white low tup still in her pussy, Lisa wearing cum covered, pale yellow low tops, the partner to Beth's white chuck still in her throbbing pussy. The only sound to be heard was the bass thrum of the dryer in laundry, punctuated with the occasional tick-tick as the laces of Bobby's blue chucks, perched on the drying shelf, were struck by the rotating agitators.

Presently Beth broke the silence. "You know Lisa," she began, "Bobby wasn't being strictly honest earlier?"

"He wasn't?" Lisa put on a mock, stern voice and looked at Bobby who return her gaze with a puzzled one of his own.

"When he said he had no shoes to wear home," she revealed with an evil grin, "that wasn't true - he has another pair of sneakers in his car!"

"I never said I didn't have any shoes to wear home," Bobby protested.

"Silence," Lisa commanded with a grin, "now you must be punished!"

"But it was Lisa who said," he began, but was interrupted by Beth.

"Lying by omission, Bobby," she said, "now stop arguing - you are only making it worse for you and your sneakers!"

"Now," Lisa instructed, "you will go and fetch your sneakers from the car so they, I mean you, can be punished."

Bobby grabbed his pants, grumbling playfully, and headed to the door, but was stopped by Beth.

"No honey," she said, grinning, "you will do it naked."

Bobby dropped his pants, his cock beginning to lengthen once more, turned the door handle and went out into the darkness to retrieve his superstars from the car.

Chapter 9 is here, featuring some superstar action, and chapter 10 is underway which features some Asics. Chucks are in both of course!

Chapter 9

Bobby was amazed how late it had gotten. He didn't have a watch on but he could tell by the depth and quality of the darkness that it must be late - maybe eleven at the earliest. He lingered in the doorway for a few seconds, mustering up the courage for the dash to his car.

The Volkswagen was parked in the driveway - it wasn't far away, and while urban, Lisa's area was mostly quiet at this time of night. Still, he was stark naked and in the open, something the cool caress of the night breeze sought to remind him.

Peeking around the entranceway to Lisa's flat, he checked to make sure none of the other residents showed any signs of activity. Taking a deep breath, he dashed to the car, fumbling with the door, trying to open it before realising the car was locked.

Momentarily he was bathed in a strobe of Amber light, the car chirping, followed by a low clunk as the doors unlocked. Looking over his shoulder he could see Lisa and Beth grinning at him through the curtains of Lisa's ground-floor flat, Beth holding his car keys in his hand.

Grinning back he swung the passenger door open and climbed into the back. When they had left the store he had changed into his new chucks and flung his superstars onto the back seat. He quickly found one of them, but the other was more troublesome. Pushing his hand under the passenger seat he hit pay dirt as his hand brushed leather and he felt the familiar coarseness of the three stripes. A little wiggling later he had both shoes in his hand and was climbing out of the car.

As he was crossing the short gap between the car and the front door, an outside light flickered on three doors up. Sprinting he managed to reach the door and slip inside before voices could be heard outside. He stood leaning with his naked back against the cold door, panting, his eyes closed as he listened to the voices outside.

He soon became aware of a steady thump-thump-thump and, looking for the first time, he realised that the girls had cleaned up. Beth was now sporting a pair of purple low tops while Lisa was wearing a pair of maroon high tops.

"I put our chucks in the washing machine," Lisa explained, "now bring your sneakers over here." She indicated the stool that had been moved so it was directly in front of the girls.

Bobby did as ordered, placing his Adidas on the footstool and sitting on the floor to watch.

"Mmmm," Lisa said, picking one up to examine it, "nice superstars Bobby, they are what? Three months old?"

"About that," he agreed.

"Such a shame," Beth smiled picking up the other, running her finger tenderly across the rubber shell toe.

"Yes," sighed Lisa, tracing one of the black vinyl stripes with a finger nail, plucking at it playfully. She pulled the laces wide, as if she was about to put it on, then pulled the tongue up, so that it would stand up right. Looking past the shoe she could see she had Bobby captivated. It was at this point she heard panting come beside her. Turning to Beth she saw that she was busily rubbing the shell toe against her clitoris, her eyes closed and mouth open.

"Sorry Lees," Beth said, realising her friend was now looking at her, "I couldn't help it! The texture of the toecap was so inviting!"

Lisa laughed, "You're right," she said, looking at the toe of the she she held, "we should enjoy these while we can." She licked the toe of Bobby's sneaker for lubrication before plunging it between her legs and rubbing furiously, the soles of her maroon chucks squeaking on the tiles as she sought purchase.

Bobby sat captivated by the girls masturbating with his sneakers. Lisa was using two hands, forcing the toe against her clitoris, bending the shoe backwards in her efforts. Beth was using one hand, the fingers of the other hand were playing with her nipples.

Soon Beth grabbed the shoe with both hands, forcing it between her legs so that the laces were against her pussy before her hips bucked and she sprayed cum over Bobby's superstar. Where it hit the laces it was absorbed, where it hit leather it ran down the outside.

Seeing Beth cum was enough to push Lisa over the edge, her cum soaking Bobby's other shoe.

"Wow," said Lisa after a short while, "I'd forgotten how good a superstar feels!" She smiled and looked at Beth as she recovered.

"Now where was I?" Lisa asked herself, "oh yes, your punishment." She placed the superstar on her lap and looked at it wistfully as she reached behind her.

Bobby looked on, intrigued as to what would happen next. He'd seen and done all sorts of things with sneakers today and was wondering what Lisa would do.

Lisa brought her hand back around and rested the object on the opening of his sneaker. Bobby gawped at it, not believing she was going to do what he thought she was planning. His cock stood to attention as if trying to get a glimpse itself. It throbbed pleasantly as Lisa picked the object up again.

"You see Bobby, " she said, opening the large scissors she was holding, sliding the blades down so that the too three rows of laces were in the sharp jaws, "you've been naughty, and we can't hurt you, but we can hurt your shoes." She grinned as she closed the scissors with a snick, the top laces cut cleanly through.

Bobby gasped, his hand going to his cock. He stroked it a couple of times as snick, snick, Lisa cut the laces where they protruded from the shoe. She dropped the shorn ends onto the foot stool.

Lisa had never destroyed a shoe - had not even considered it before, but her pussy was trickling her juices already. Both Beth and Bobby looked on awestruck, Beth had the superstar she held up against her pussy again, Bobby was holding his cock, as erect and hard as a rod of iron.

Taking their excitement as confirmation, not that she could have stopped herself, she was so horny, she placed the jaws of the scissors across the top of the tongue, side to side and right across the Adidas logo.

"This is for arguing," she said, closing the blades. It took a little more strength than the laces, but the soft leather parted before the scissors which snicked closed as the top of the tongue came away.

All three collectively sighed as they realised Bobby's shoes were not coming back from this.

Lisa repositioned the scissors further down the tongue, and snick, another inch was cut away. Now she wanted to cut the tongue out completely, but the rest of the laces were in the way. She cut them down the middle and pulled them free, depositing them on the foot stool with the other pieces. Pulling the tongue upwards she placed the scissors where the shell toe began and cut it free.

Setting the scissors down she reached behind her again and brought a long serrated knife out. She rested the shoe on the footstool, placed the knife halfway up the laces and started to saw. The soft leather was no match for the knife and she easily cut down to the insole. She stopped and made another slot halfway between the first and the toe. Then she did a third, halfway between the heel and the first cut, cleanly slicing through the foam collar of the shoe.

"Hmmm, " she thought aloud, "I think that lovely shell toe needs to come off" the other two nodded but Lisa was too lost in the joy of her cutting to notice. She lay the knife across the top of the shoe where the shell toe began and sawed through, this time not stopping until she held the entire toe in her hand. She put the knife down, slipped her fingers into the toe and started massaging her pussy with it, all the while looking at Bobby's ruined shoe. Beside her, Beth was already coming with Bobby's remaining sneaker, while Bobby was stroking his cock furiously.

"On your girlfriends chucks Bobby," Lisa instructed as Bobby drew close, "and don't miss or you will be punished again."

Bobby shuffled over to Beth who was in the throws of coming again, however she had just enough control to slide her purple chucked feet together just as Bobby squirted streams of cum all over them. Lisa had never seen so much from one orgasm, he ejaculated time and time again, strings of cum matting the laces and running down the sides to pool on the floor.

Seeing so much cum, and the decimation she had wrought upon Bobby's shoe, Lisa came herself, her juices squirting out around the dismembered toe she drove into her pussy.

"Wow," she sighed, sitting back in the sofa.

"Oh yeah," Beth agreed, "wow!"

"My poor shoe," Bobby whimpered, causing all three of them to laugh.

"I've never destroyed a sneaker before," Lisa told them, "or any shoe for that matter. But my god that felt so good!"

"It felt awesome Lees," Beth agreed again, "you know, the possibility of ruining our chucks with chocolate was great too. And when I came all over my Asics, the fact they were expensive made it all the better. Oh!" She just had an idea and it made her squirm in her seat.
"What?" Her friend asked, "come on, spill!"

"I was just thinking how awesome it would be to trash my Asics deliberately," she shuddered and her hand went straight between her legs.

"Oh," Lisa shuddered herself, "that would be awesome! Can you imagine cutting the fabric?"

"Oh yeah," Beth enthused, "and those soles are beautiful. I'd love to cut through those."

"I'm going to regret this," Lisa said suddenly.

"Regret what Lees," her friend asked.

"This," she said, getting up off the couch and disappearing down the hall. It wasn't long before she returned, hands behind her back, maroon chucks squeaking on the tiles. As she reach the sofa she brought her hands round in front and presented a shoe box.

"Are those what I think they are," asked Beth.

"Yep," Lisa replied, setting box down on the foot stool, "my new Asics. I haven't even worn them yet."

Beth shuddered again and slid the lid off, "wow, the are beautiful Lees. Nimbus 15s! I love these white and pink ones." She lifted one out of the box and looked longingly at the brightly coloured sole. Her tongue darted out and she licked it from heel to toe. "Mmm," she said, "so tasty". Turning the shoe over in her hand, she was able to lick the midsole, up to and including the toe.

Looking at Lisa, Beth could tell her friend was reluctant to destroy her sexy new Asics. "I don't think we should kill these just yet," she told her friend, "but I do think you need to soak them in your cum, and I know just how to make that happen."

Beth jumped up and went through to the bathroom to fetch her dress from the floor. Shrugging it on and grabbing Bobby's keys, she told them both, "I'll be back in 10 mins."

Chapter 10 is here, this time with chucks and Asics.

Enjoy!

Chapter 10

"So Bobby," Lisa said, "it's just you and me for a little while. What should I make you do?"

Bobby smiled but said nothing.

"I know, you can clean my chucks," she flourished her maroon high tops in the air before putting them back onto the footstool. She kicked Bobby's destroyed sneaker to one side to make room.

Bobby crawled over to Lisa's feet and began licking and kissing her toecaps, leaving them glistening. As he started licking the sidewall he felt a tap on the back of his head, "here, I want the rubber to be chocolatey," she said, handing him the sauce bottle, "but only the rubber!"

Bobby squeezed a little sauce out on the bumps and ridges around the toecap of her left sneaker before lapping it up.

"Mmmm, yes Bobby," she said, "get it in those bumps"

When Bobby had finished the first shoe, he did the same to the right.

Turning her foot to the side, she instructed him to do the sidewall, followed by the badge on the ankle of her high tops.

She was just about to instruct him to make her pristine white laces all chocolatey when the door opened and Beth walked into the room. She was towing a suitcase behind her.

"What have you got there?" Lisa asked as Beth sat down next to her.

Beth unzipped the lid, lifting it so Lisa couldn't see inside, and with a flourish, she said "these," revealing her bright pink Asics Kayano 20s, "I also brought the rest of my shoes just in case." She grinned as she set the Asics down on the footstool. She shrugged out of her dress and sat down next to Lisa.

"They are very pretty Beth," Lisa said, "and expensive. You sure you want to do this?"

"Oh I think so," Beth replied a little uncertainly, "I mean, I almost gush every time a think about it, but then they are pretty and they are expensive."

Lisa leant forwards and picked up one of the pink sneakers. "I see what you mean about the sole," she said, giving it a lick, "it's beautiful!" Her hand automatically delved between her legs.

"Yeah," Beth said picking the other shoe up and licking it, "perhaps you are right, perhaps we shouldn't."

Lisa was a little disappointed, but Beth quickly added, "but it would be so naughty!", and giggled.

"Ok then," Lisa said, "how about I cut a little bit off one of the laces? They can be easily replaced."

Beth nodded vigorously and push the shoe she was holding between her legs so the pink toe was directly beneath her pussy, ready to soak up her juices. Lisa took one of her Nimbus out of the box and did the same, the white toe of her sneaker ready to catch her cum.

Lisa put the shoe down in her lap where it sat with her light fuzz surrounding it, picked up the scissors and held up a purple lace by the very tip. She opened the blades and slid them over the lace, just beneath the ferrule. She looked for confirmation from Beth who nodded, biting her bottom lip. The blades snicked shut and all three friends gasped.

"Oh," Beth sighed, "I came just because of the sound!"

"Me too!" Grinned Lisa, dropping the tip of the laces on the footstool.

"Cut a little bit more off?" Beth asked.

Lisa's repeated the process with the other ferrule, both girls cumming on their Asics at the sound as the blades parted the purple lace. Lisa held up the same lace again, this time the scissors were an inch closer to Beth's shoe. The blades snicked closed again without Lisa checking first, she was enjoying herself so much. She rocked back and forth on her Asics, stimulating her pussy as she cut another inch off the laces.

Beth was rubbing her clitoris, her pussy streaming as her friend slowly cut the laces on her sneaker, it's partner becoming sodden between her legs.

Lisa cut again, this time the blades were right up to the shoe, the last piece of lace on that side coming away in her hand. She quickly cut the other side back too.

"Hmmmn," she said smiling, "you can't use these laces any more. I may as well finish them off." She slid the blades down the tongue so they surrounded the laces and cut them cleanly. She tugged them out and cut them into smaller pieces, dropping the purple fragments onto the footstool.

"That's it," she said, "I can't cut anything else that's easily replaced." She poked out her bottom lip theatrically.

"What about the little loop on the tongue the laces go through?" Beth suggested, pointing, "that's not really important."

Lisa grinned and snipped it off. Both girls came a little harder this time. "It must be the thought of cutting something that can't be replaced," she thought.

Lisa lifted the shoe, playing with the tongue, flopping it in and out of the sneaker with the closed scissors, "nothing left now," she said, "unless, perhaps, I just make a little cut on the tongue, somewhere you wouldn't notice."

Beth nodded, so Lisa put the shoe back down on her bare legs. Lifting the tongue up she selected a spot near the toe section and slid just the tips of the scissors around it. Looking at Beth, who nodded again, Lisa closed the blades and made a quarter inch cut in the edge of the tongue. The sound as the scissors cut through the fabric driving both girls wild.

"Oh!" They both rocked back in there seats as a jet of cum erupted from their pussies over their respective shoes.

"We should stop," Lisa panted, "because I may not be able to stop myself if we don't."

"Just one more?" Beth begged, "please?"

"Ok," Lisa giggled, "one more on the opposite side". She turned the shoe around and repeated the process, the scissors closing, creating a small nick in the tongue, both girls cumming again.

"Ok that's it," Lisa sighed, "one more cut and I may lose control and destroy your beautiful sneaker."

Beth sighed, "I suppose you're right," she said, "but it's a shame - there's still a couple of spots there on the tongue where you could cut and no one would notice." She looked hopefully at her friend.

"Ok," she grinned, selecting a spot a little higher up the tongue. This part had a little thicker foam so Lisa opened the blades wider, positioning the tongue closer to the pivot of the scissors. She squeezed the handles carefully, the cloth and foam cutting easily under the sharp blades. She cut through perhaps a quarter of the tongue, and then a little more. "It would be so easy to keep cutting," she sighed, looking at the scissors, watching as slowly they got to a third the way through the tongue. Suddenly Beth's hands were around hers, squeezing together. The top half of the pink tongue came away, flopping into the shoe as the blades snicked shut. Both girls came, the biggest of the day, drenching their Asics in cum.

"Oh goody!" Lisa giggled, "you can't wear them now!"

"Cut up my lovely Asics for me Lees," Beth breathed, "I want to see them in tiny pieces"

Giggling, Lisa positioned the scissors at the base of what remained of the tongue, pulling it upwards with her fingers before cutting it out. Both girls sighed and ground their pussies into their Asics.

"Hmmm," Lisa murmured, "the lace holes have marks, like cut here marks. Grinning, she snipped the first one out. "Oh yes!" She said, grinding and cutting out the next, then the next, until all of them were in a pile on the foot stool. "Now what?" She pondered.

"See those little hexagonal panels above the logo?" Beth suggested.

"Oh yeah," she said, snipping them out. "The collar now I think," she said, taking the knife and sawing through the heel towards the front of her shoe, following the top of the Asics symbol on the side of the sneaker.

"Oh god this is so naughty Lees," Beth purred, cumming on her surviving sneaker again.

Noticing a wedge shape on the heel, Lisa cut it out and deposited on the foot stool. "Sling back Asics Beth!" She squealed and laughed. "Now the bit I have been saving - the toe." She placed the knife across the shoe and started sawing down, through the remains of the sides, down to the insole until it bit into the white foam midsole. "Here goes," she said and continued sawing. The blade passed easily through the white foam, then the purple rubber and finally appear through the bottom, cutting clean through the orange rubber sole.

"Oh god," Beth cried, "I want the toe in me Lees!"

Lisa leaned over, removing the soaked sneaker between Beth's legs and, after inserting her fingers inside the toe, pushed it into Beth's wet pussy. "Oh yes," she Beth cried, as Lisa brought her to another tumultuous orgasm, the dismembered toe on Lisa's fingers coming out full of her cum.

"My god Beth," Lisa said, "I never realised this would be so good!"

"Me either Lees," she replied, her pussy still spasming, "but that's the best thing ever."

"You're so right," Lisa agreed, eyeing her new nimbus hungrily.

"Someone is really in the mood to be bad," Beth noticed laughing, "but I think we forgot someone!"

Lisa laughed and looked a Bobby who was quietly sitting, and amazed expression on his face, his cock in his had, so engorged it looked almost painful. "Sorry Bobby," she said, "we may have gotten a little carried away there." She placed her other Nimbus on the footstool between her maroon high tops, sandwiching it there.

"Ooh hon," Beth said happily, "cover that lovely Asics in your cum!"

Bobby needed no encouragement, in fact he came in three quick strokes, the sight of Lisa destroying Beth's expensive kayano too much for him too. His cum was the biggest load yet. It sprayed over the white mesh toe of the sneaker, up the laces and also all over Lisa's chucks.

"Wow," Beth said, "looks like we all loved that!"

Chapter 11

Lisa smiled, "that was awesome!" She picked up the nimbus from between her feet, looking at it thoughtfully while she smeared Bobby's cum around.

"I know what you are thinking," Beth said smiling, "but maybe we should ration how many shoes we kill."

Lisa sighed, "I guess you are right," she said, "it could get expensive." She looked sideways at the scissors, "but the scissors are just there! I could make just a little cut?"

Beth laughed, squirming, "well you know, you've cut Bobby's superstar up, and now my Asics," she grinned, "but I have not had a turn yet, and they are very pretty." She took Lisa's nimbus out of hand. She licked a little of Bobby's cum off the toe, "and Bobby seems to like them."

Lisa nodded smiling, "yeah he does!"

"But it would be so naughty," Beth continued, "to destroy such an expensive, pretty shoe."

"It would be very bad," agreed Lisa, squirming on the soaked partner to the sneaker Beth was holding.

"But it would also be so good," Beth said, biting her lip, "cutting through the pretty white mesh, the lovely pink sole." She gave it a little lick.

"Why don't you cut a little off the laces?" Lisa suggested hopefully.

"Ok, " Beth grinned, putting the shoe down in her lap and picking up the scissors. She flexed them experimentally, "even the laces are pretty," she said, snipping a little off the end of one, "the lovely bright pink," as she cut a little off the other.

"Oh, yes," Lisa murmured, as Beth snipped a little more off each lace. Both girls were squirming on their sneakers which by now were squelching, the brightly coloured soles squeaking on the sofa in a puddle of cum.

Beth pared the laces back to the shoe, the same way the Lisa had, then placed the scissors across the tip of the tongue. She pretended to cut a couple of times then, withdrew the scissors and snipped a lace as it went through the top hole. She pulled the lace free and discarded it. Looking at Lisa, she placed the scissors around the top hole, squeezed, but released without cutting. Lisa was totally absorbed, holding her breath as Beth pretended to cut into her Nimbus, breathing again as she moved away.

She snipped the top lace on the other side, removing it and dropping it on the pile. She pretended again on the top lace hole she just cleared. Watching Lisa hold her breath again until she released the pressure.

She snipped both sides this time down to the loop in the tongue. She pulled the pieces of the laces out, dropping them on the pile. She positioned the scissors through the loop and looked at Lisa. Lisa held her breath until the scissors snicked shut, cutting through the '15' embroidered on the white cloth and causing Lisa to shudder, cumming on her sneaker.

"I think you might have enjoyed that," Beth said, trimming the loop off completely, Lisa nodding in agreement.

"Such pretty Asics," she said, playing with the now mostly unrestricted tongue, "So feminine, so sexy. It would be so naughty to do something to them, like this, " she positioned the scissors around the collar and squeezing slightly. Releasing again, she moved to the other side and squeezing, "or this" She teased again, then snipped two more rows of laces, "but I shouldn't really," she said, placing the scissors across the pink and silver tip of the tongue. "They are way to pretty to destroy," she said, squeezing just a little more than before, cutting a tiny nick in the fabric. She sighed, rocking forwards on her sneaker, and released the scissors again.

Looking over at her friend, she saw she was captivated by the tiny notch in the tongue of her Asics. She was rocking backwards and forwards, shuddering, her pussy dribbling cum.

"Not many laces left, Lees," she sighed, "then what can I do?" She snipped the remaining laces off, removing and discarding them. "That's it," she said, "all gone."

Lisa stared at the shoe in Beth's lap, "Did you know you know running shoes have a removable insole?"

"Do they?" Beth asked, "well that can easily be replaced!" Her fingers delved into the shoe, her nails seeking the edge of the insole, then pulled it out. "Your shoe definitely doesn't need this pretty pink insole," she said, holding it over the pile of pieces and cutting it into half inch slices.

"Now there really is nothing left to cut," sighed Beth.

"You could make little cuts in the tongue like I did," Lisa suggested.

Beth laughed, "Yeah cos that worked out well for my shoe didn't it? Still," she continued, "it did feel so good, but it would be so very bad to cut any more off your sexy shoe." She ran the scissors across the toe, the tips bouncing across the mesh and making a light noise, like ripping but without actually tearing.

"So very, very bad," Beth murmured, "to do something to you beautiful Nimbus." She pulled the tongue forwards, gripping the tip between thumb and forefinger, "and I am in the mood to be so very, very bad." She positioned the scissors, towards to base of the tongue. She squeezed and released, "so very," she slid up near the top and repeated, "very," she moved the scissors so they were half way up the tongue, "bad". She squeezed a little harder, a half inch cut appearing in the fabric of the tongue.

She looked at Lisa who was really grinding her pussy on the nimbus between her legs,

"It feels so good," Beth sighed, repositioning slightly, the blades at forty five degrees to the first cut, "to be oh," she squeezed them again, the scissors cutting slowly through the white mesh, "so," the cut extended slowly, "bad," the cuts met, a small triangle of material falling away.

After the latest wave of euphoria calmed, she looked at her handy work, "You could still wear them Lees," she pushed the tongue back into the shoe, "see," she said, "you can barely see the little bit I cut out."

"Yeah," Lisa replied, distracted, "I guess I could."

"That way you can keep your beautiful Nimbus," Beth said, pulling the tongue forwards again, "but I am so horny right now, and I don't know if I have been nearly bad enough."

"Definitely not," Lisa smiled, "I am sure you can be naughtier."

"Oh, well if you think so, Lees," she replied with a grin, "lets see..."

Beth pulled the tongue forwards again, "hmmm," she said, "I wonder how far I can cut without the cut being noticeable?" She placed the scissors below the original cut and sliced another triangle out, a little further into the tongue than before. She pushed the tongue back into the shoe to see if the cut was visible. "Nope, still good Lees," she said, sliding her finger down behind the tongue and feeling where the notches were, "we are close though." She pulled the tongue out again, turned the shoe around and selected a position between the notches on the other side of the tongue. The scissors cut again, a larger triangle coming away. This time when she folded the tongue back in, a small notch was noticeable in the white mesh cloth. "Oh no Lees," she said, "you can see it!"

"Oh no!" Lisa said in mock horror, "well I can't wear them now, can I?"

"Well, you could," Beth replied, pulling the tongue forward again, "but I am wondering if you could get away with wearing them if I did this." She positioned then scissors on the top corner of the tongue where she had already made the nick earlier. Hissing out through her teeth, she squeezed the blades together, cutting through the white mesh, the purple cloth, the pink and silver logo and all the way through. She came once again on her remaining kayano.

After it had subsided, she looked at Lisa who had her eyes closed, a smile on her face and her hips quivering, "I'd say I was sorry Lees," she said, "but I'm not. That was awesome." She held out the tip of the tongue, "I'm keeping this as a memento."

"Oh yeah!" Lisa agreed, "now finish cutting up my lovely nimbus."

"Ok," Beth grinned, "now let's get the rest of the tongue out of your pretty shoe." She pulled the rest of the tongue upwards, exposing the base so she could get the scissors around it. She cut through slowly, removed it and held it over the pile on the stool. She cut it into little pieces.

She turned the shoe round, looking for the next piece - she found it on the instep. A small blue hexagon around one of the lace holes. She cut it out of the leather with relish.

"I think that whole piece should come out now," she grinned, indicating the white section bordered between two dark blue pieces. She cut down along the blue sections of leather, pulling the white part out and cutting it off at the blue rubber section of midsole.

Next she cut down the toe-side of the blue leather, down to the midsole. She was a little undecided but in the end chose to cut the blue piece out and add it to the pile. This opened up the nice white mesh section that lead to the toe section. She carefully cut it out.

Looking at the shoe, turning this way and that, she noticed there was a line formed by the top of the Asics logo on each side. First, she cut out the white panel on the opposite side, the section framed by the Asics logo and the toe section.

"Hand me the knife Lees," she said, holding her hand out to her friend. When she didn't respond she looked to see her furiously rubbing her other nimbus on her pussy while staring at her slowly dismantling sneaker.

Beth spotted the knife and, picking in git up and smiling, set back to work on Lisa's shoe. Starting at the heel, she sawed horizontally along the top of the Asics symbol, careful to follow the curves on both sides of the shoe. She cut through cloth, foam and leather, white, blue and silver, until finally she reached the midsole and the entire collar section came away. She decided to continue from where she was and cut straight down through the sole, starting with the blue rubber on the side of the shoe, continuing on through the white foam, the clear purple rubber inserts and finally the bright pink sole.

When she finally sat back, she had the toe portion in her hand, "here you go Lees," she said, smiling, "use this."

Lisa took the toe portion of her dismantled shoe and, in what would become a ritual, she pleasured herself with it, the fitting finale to the destruction of a beautiful shoe. The white mesh cloth soaked up her cum, the leather and rubber shining wet as it moved in and out of her pussy. Cumming one more time she removed the toe from her spamming pussy and dropped it on the pile.

The girls finally sat back, extricating the saturated orphan Asics from underneath themselves, They looked at the pile of pieces on the footstool. It was a mesmerising sight - one Superstar and two Asics made a colourful and expensive collection of pieces. Framed by the intact partners, the girls couldn't help but still feel horny.

"Now Bobby," Beth said, acknowledging him for the first time since the fun began "I am going to need to to cum on the pile of pieces."

Bobby wasted no time. He'd sat stroking his cock throughout the entire performance, loving it all, and was ready to cum. Kneeling above the mountain of pieces he came in three quick squirts, his cum landing amongst the brightly coloured debris, cream amongst the white, purple, pink and orange.

The trio sat in silence a while, large smiles on each face, until Lisa suggested cleaning up and going to bed, "it's been a long day," she explained, "wonderful, but long, and I need a shower." She peeled herself off the vinyl covered couch, her legs and bottom sticky with cum.

"Oh my," she giggled, pulling Beth up, "we seem to have enjoyed that!" Cum pooled in the depressions left by their bottoms.

"You bet we did" enthused Beth, "Bobby will clean up for us while we take a shower, won't you Bobby?"

Bobby simply nodded and headed towards the kitchen.

"Oh Bobby," Lisa said, "I just had a thought. I think we may need your shoes here too. Be a love and go get them after you have cleaned up."

Bobby looked a little uncertain.

"You heard your mistress," Beth grinned, "go get your shoes for us to play with! We will meet you in bed when you get back."

As the girls walked off down the hallway towards the on suite bathroom that was only accessible from the bedroom, Bobby ran to the kitchen to get some paper towel and spray and wipe. He'd better hurry to get back in time with his sneakers!

Chapter 12

The shower was a large double with a glass partition and door, making it light and airy. A chromed wire shelf hung over one of the shower heads, indicating which one Lisa used most. Currently it was home to a selection of washes, shampoos, soaps and a pair of wet red chucks.

"Nice shower Lees", Beth said when she saw it, "built for two huh?"

Lisa opened the door and stepped in, her sneakers squeaking on the wet tiles. She positioned the shower heads away from herself before turning the water on at each end, careful to avoid getting cold water on herself. The sprinkles of water on the floor sprayed up onto her maroon high tops leaving little dark red spots on the canvas and tiny beads of water on the white rubber. She adjusted the temperature at each end, getting it just right before taking Beth's hand and drawing her into the cubicle.

Lisa looked down at their feet and then smiling, reached up, adjusting the shower heads so that they met in the middle, catching both girls in the streams, instantly soaking their chucks.

Both girls shuddered and wiggled their feet and toes to make sure the water got all the way in. The sloshing inside their sneakers just audible over the shower.

Lisa reached out with both hands, gently touching Beth on each arm, stroking up and down tenderly. Beth bit her bottom lip as Lisa's hands came around to her chest, moving down her beasts, cupping them and squeezing gently.

Beth's arms came up and she caressed Lisa's hips, pulled Lisa towards her and kissed her gently on the lips. Lisa responded passionately, her tongue seeking a way into Beth's mouth and joining with hers.

As the Drew apart from the kiss, Lisa turned, still within Beth's embrace and took one of the red chucks and a bottle of body lotion. She let the water run over the sneaker, warming it up, before squirting the body lotion onto it. Rubbing it into the canvas to get it foaming, she began to use it as a scrub, gently rubbing the canvas upper over Beth's body, starting with Beth's arms, then her chest, her breasts, then turning the shoe over to excite Her nipples with the sole.

Beth arched her back, enjoying the excitement of her nipples, moving her hands to fondle Lisa's.

Lisa closed her eyes briefly, the feeling of Beth's fingers on her nipples driving all thought out of her mind.

Lisa crouched, rubbing the red chuck over Beth's bottom an thighs, then up and down her shapely legs. She reached up, taking the body wash again and squeezed it onto the wet purple chucks Beth had borrowed from Lisa. Lisa rubbed it into the canvas getting the sneakers all sudsy. She gave each shoe a loving squeeze before rubbing the red sneaker back up Beth's legs, the rubber toe sliding up the inside leg until it reached Beth's pussy. She ran the toecap along the outside of Beth's pussy lips, Beth widening her legs for easier access, her head leaning back, the stream of water running down between her breasts, over her stomach and pussy.

Beth's breathing was deepening and she held her hands out for balance as the white toecap entered her. She gasped as Lisa moved the shoe in and out, slowly and deeply.

Lisa leaned in, her tongue flicking across Beth's clitoris as she continued sliding the shoe in and out. Soon Beth was moaning with pleasure, her legs tensing until, at last, the toe cap disappeared inside her one last time. She convulsed, her pussy pushing against the chuck and squirting her juices out around it. Lisa pulled the sneaker out and pushed it straight into her mouth before the water washed Beth's cum away. She licked and sucked, enjoying the salty taste.

"My turn Lees," Beth said, taking the red chuck from Lisa. She soaped it up and began gently scrubbing Lisa's body, starting at her shoulders, she worked her way down, reaching around to scrub her back. Her mouth came into range of Lisa's nipples and she sucked on one gently, her tongue flicking across the tip while her left hand sought out the other nipple.

Beth knelt in front of Lisa, her hand holding the soapy red chuck rubbing it over her bottom while her left hand delved between her thighs, her fingers seeking out her heat and plunging straight in. While her fingers plunged in and out of Lisa's pussy, the red chuck ran up and down her legs.

Beth dropped the red chuck which landed with a splash. She leaned in, her mouth open over her pussy, her tongue seeking out Lisa's clitoris and teasing it gently. Beth cupped Lisa's bottom with her hands before running them down her legs to her maroon high tops. As she massaged Lisa's feet through the sneakers, her tongue briskly whipped across her clitoris.

Lisa screamed out in ecstasy, her hips bucking, but in a controlled manner - she didn't want to break her friends nose! Beth lapped at Lisa's pussy, Lisa's salty taste on her tongue.

When Lisa had stopped cumming, Beth rose and embraced her.

A short while later, the water began to ran cold so Lisa leant over and shut it off.

"So Lees," she said smiling, "do you always bathe in chucks?"

"No of course not," Lisa replied, smiling, "I wear other sneakers sometimes!"

They both laughed and stepped out of the shower to towel off.

Lisa kicked off her soggy high tops back into shower so she could dry her feet off, Beth doing the same a moment later.

"So how many pairs of sneakers do you own," Beth asked while finishing drying.

Lisa was looking at herself in the mirror, brushing her damp hair back with her fingers, "I don't know," she replied, "I haven't bothered counting, but it's a lot. Do you want to see?"

"Of course," Beth replied laughing, "I want to see what we can have fun with next!"

Lisa laughed and padded into the bedroom and up to the door to the walk in robe. Beth followed close behind.

"Voila," Lisa grinned as she swung the door open.

Beth was awestruck. Approximately a quarter of the space in the robe was taken up with clothes hanging from racks and a set of drawers. The rest of the space was taken up with shelving upon which was a collection of shoes and sneakers to rival any shoe shop.

There were shelves of chucks of differing styles, heights, colours, patterns and materials, canvas, leather and sequins. Other shelves were covered in running shoes of different manufacturers, although Beth noticed a prevalence for Asics. Brightly hued shoes shared shelves with mostly white or black sneakers. One shelf was devoted to Adidas Superstars, another to Reebok Freestyles.

The collection did not end with sneakers - there were shelves of dress shoes too - pumps and sandals with varying colours, materials and heights in heels, from flats to five inches, six on the platforms.

"My god Lees," Beth said quietly, "so many shoes!"

"Yeah," she replied, "cool huh? See these shelves have all my chucks." She led Beth to the first set of shelves where a myriad of converse sat, toes out. Beth leaned forwards and licked the white toecap of a pair with a floral patten. Lisa smiled and continued, "these shelves have my Superstars," this collection was a lot smaller, but still impressive, "here are all my Freestyles," Beth went over stroked the toes of the Reeboks, "and these are all my running shoes."

Beth smiled, "looks like Asics are your favourite runners," she said, scanning the shelves, "you have more of those than the others."

"Yeah I guess they are," Lisa grinned, "especially after what we did tonight!"

"Dang it girl," Beth said laughing, "now you got me going again."

"Oops," Lisa laughed demurely, stroking the toes of a selection of her Asics.

"And you have an awesome collection of heels too!" Beth said, scanning the final set if shelves.

"Yeah," Lisa smiled, "I love my heels too. They get you into places that won't allow sneakers and, well, there are things you can do with them you can't do with, say, a chuck."

"Oh?" Beth asked.

"I'll show you," Lisa smiled, "grab my black patent pumps," she said, taking a pair of white superstars with pink stripes and sole from the shelf, "and follow me."

Lisa lead Beth back to her bed and climbed on top of the white sheets. Beth laid the heels down next to Lisa and climbed on next to her, eager for he next lesson.

"Ok," Lisa said, "a pump can go inside you in two ways," she laid back, her legs apart, and took one of the pumps, "with the heel," she demonstrated, inserting the full five inches and sliding it back and forth, "or my favourite, the toe," she leant over and took a small tube of lubricant out of her top drawer. She smeared the gel over the toe of the shoe and then inserted it into her pussy, just a small way.

Beth looked on with interest as Lisa's pump moved in and out of her pussy, just an inch in and out.

"The thing with a pump is that the shape of it allows you to do this," she pushed the shoe further in, past the vamp, all the way until the heel was almost touching her bottom.

"Oh wow Lees!" Beth exclaimed, "That looks incredible!"

"It is," panted Lisa who was busy sliding the shoe in and out, "try it!"

Beth laid back in the same position as Lisa and took the remaining pump. She smeared lubricant on first and then slid the toe into her pussy. She stroked it back and forth a couple of times to get hood and wet, and then pushed the shoe all the way in, as far as she could.

"The good thing is, you still have access to your clit," Lisa explained, "so you can do this," she took one if the superstars and began rubbing the textured shell toe on her clitoris while sliding the pump in and out.

Beth followed suit, the other superstar in her hand rubbing her clitoris furiously while the black patent shoe pumped in and out of her pussy.

Lisa was quickly coming to a climax, "oh god that's so good!" She screamed, cumming hard around the shoe. She shuddered and squirmed before lying still and looking at Beth who was approaching her own, "the shoe tends to get a bit mangled, but that's part of the fun," she said, "see if you can squeeze my pretty pump."

As Beth reached her climax her muscles contracted and squeezed the patent shoe. Beth squeezed with all her might and the shoe was pushed out with a plop.

"Sorry Lees," she said, "I think I ruined your shoe!"

Lisa laughed, removing the pump from her pussy, "me too" she said, holding out the deformed shoe. She took the mangled pump from Beth and dropped both on the carpet next to the bed before taking the superstar from her and licking the toe clean. "Yum," she said, "want some?" She handed Beth her superstar.

Beth sucked and licked the toe clean with relish.

When they had finished they dropped the sneakers on the bed and just lay there for a moment.

"How can you afford so many shoes Lees?" Beth asked, breaking the silence.

"Well its a combination of things," Lisa replied, sitting up on one elbow, "first, I buy all my shoes online so they are cheaper, and I buy a few at a time to reduce delivery, usually about once a week, but I guess the biggest reason is that," she said smiling, "I won the lotto a while back."

"What?" Beth asked, amazed, "how did I not know this?"

"I kept it a secret from everyone," she replied, "I didn't want people coming out of the woodwork for their slice."

"But you work," Beth exclaimed, "why would you do that if you had so much money?"

Lisa smiled, "it's volunteer work," she explained, "I give back in my way. Besides, you have no idea how boring it is after a while, sitting around all day. I had to get out and do something."

"Wow," said Beth laughing, "the things I've learnt today!"

"Ok," Lisa said, getting up off the bed, "I want to see what shoes you brought to play with now."

"I only brought my sneakers," Beth said, "I didn't think you'd mind."

"No that's fine," she replied, "you get them and I'll be back in a second." She winked and skipped out the door.

Laughing, Beth brought he suitcase to the bed and set it down in front of her. Soon Lisa came back and jumped up on the bed. "I brought these, just in case" she told Beth, putting the scissors and knife down on the bedside table.

Beth shuddered just thinking about it, "ok," she said, lifting the lid, "first we have these." She lifted the first pair out and handed them to Lisa.

"Nice Superga's" she said, licking them both a little. They were simple, white sneakers with a gum sole. The next pair were floral patterned. "Very cute," Lisa opined, kissing them both.

"Next, the sneakers I wear at work." She lifted her monochrome black vans out.

"Ooh nice!", Lisa said, taking the sneakers and rubbing the gum soles on her nipples, "I'm starting to really like Vans, and these ones really do it for me!" She licked the little red label on the back of one and held the other against her pussy.

The next pair were purple vans, then Beth brought out another pair of Asics.

"Kayano 19s," Lisa exclaimed, "I love those! I have a pair just like them!" She placed one in her lap and turned the other white sneaker around in her hand, her finger tracing the purple rubber and trim. Her eyes darted to the bedside table, quickly but Beth caught it.

"Does someone want to be bad again with my Asics?" She asked, smiling.

"Well, maybe a little bit," Lisa grinned, "I think Asics are always going to do this to me now."

Beth laughed, "well that would be two of my pretty Asics you've destroyed tonight."

'I know," Lisa grinned, "but to make it fair, you could go and chose a pair of mine to do afterwards?"

"Cool!" Beth grinned and ran into the walk in robe.

After awhile, Lisa began to get impatient, "did you get lost in there?"

There was a muffled response that Lisa didn't understand at all until, finally, Beth reappeared at the door. She had one of Lisa's sequinned chucks clamped between her teeth and her raspberry Asics Kayano 19s in her hands. She tucked one of the Asics under her arm and pulled the red converse out of her mouth, "sorry Lees, they looked so inviting, I had to suck on one while I made my choice."

Lisa laughed, "and an excellent choice it was! I love those Asics and going to love watching you cut them up even more!" She grinned, "but first let's see what else you brought in case I want to cut them up instead." she put the Asics within reach and sat back for the next pair to come out of the suitcase.

Beth threw Lisa's Asics on the bed where they lay with the other sneakers, "I'm afraid I don't have much more," she said, "except my superstars." She handed them to Lisa.

"These are lovely," Lisa said examining the unusual floral canvas sneakers with purple metallic stripes. She licked the toe caps and sole, "but now I am in a quandary. Do I cut your lovely superstars or your Asics."

Beth smiled, "well that is tough," she said, picking up one of each, "they are both very pretty. It's tricky."

Lisa frowned playfully, "that's not helping!"

"Well I love them both," Beth laughed, "but those are my last running shoes so it's probably better to do my superstars."

"Asics it is then," Lisa giggled, "cos it's naughtier!"

Beth laughed, "Goody," she said handing Lisa the scissors and sitting back to watch. She put one of Lisa's Kayanos under her pussy while Lisa did the same with one of Beth's.

"Ok then Beth," Lisa said placing Beth's other shoe in her lap, "time to be very bad with your lovely sneaker." She stopped, biting her lip, "but, I could cut you superstar up instead." She picked one up and placed it in her lap with the Kayano. "It is very pretty."

"Well if you can't decide," Beth said, "why don't you start with the laces on both and then make up your mind?"

"Good plan!" Lisa giggled, picking up a single lace from each shoe. She snipped the end off of them together, her pussy throbbing as she did so. "Oh, two at once is so bad," she sighed. She snipped off an inch of an Asics lace, then an inch off of a superstar lace. "They both feel so good!" She said, cutting a little more of each shoe.

"Cut them up to the shoe," Beth breathed. She was rocking backwards and forwards on Lisa's sneaker.

Lisa did cut them as she was told, "now what?"

"The lace loops," Beth suggested.

"Ok," Lisa said, snipping the loop off of first the Asics and then noticed the superstar didn't have any, "no loop on these superstars," she said pouting.

"Never mind, just finish those laces on my pretty shoes,". Beth shuddered once, twice and came, her cum spraying the sneaker between her thighs.

Lisa cut the remaining laces out of each shoe, cumming on Beth's Asics as she did so. Next she slipped the insole out of the Kayano and cut it into little pieces.

"Now I need to decide," Lisa sighed, playing with the tongues that flopped in and out of each shoe unhindered, "do I cut the tongue out of this sneaker," she pointed at the Asics, "or this one," she pointed at the superstar. "Both are lovely," she said, "

"They are," agreed Beth, "so you better choose wisely."

"Well," Lisa said, putting the Kayano to one side and positioning the scissors across the tongue of the superstars, just underneath the Adidas logo, "I've cut off the loop from you Asics and the insole too. Seems to me the superstars owe me two cuts. I'll make first here," she squeezed the handles together, the blades hissing through the canvas and foam easily, detaching the entire top of the tongue. Both girls came at the same time, flooding their respective shoes.

"The second cut can be here," she pulled the remaining tongue forwards and cut it out just above the shell toe.

"Oh that was so good," Lisa said, shuddering, "now let's cut these pieces off," she placed the scissors under the section with the lace holes. She cut down to the toe, removing both sides.

"Such nice stripes," she said, cutting either side of each stripe. She folded out the pieces between the stripes and cut them out, then she did the same with the pieces between the shell toe and the first stripe on each side.

"Now the heel section," she took the knife and started sawing from the heel where it met the sole. It was hard work and by the time she had finished she was covered in little flecks of material, but it was worth it, she judged, as she sat with the heel cup in one hand, what little remained of the floral superstar in the other and cumming on the Asics beneath her.

"Not much left of your pretty superstar Beth," Lisa said, admiring her work, "just the sole, the toe cap and the stripes!"

"Well cut those stripes off," Beth said as she shuddered through another orgasm, "then cut the toe off and get it inside me."

"Ok," Lisa laughed, snipping the purple metallic stripes off one by one with the scissors before picking up the knife again and sawing through the sole allowing her to take the entire toe off in one piece. She fitted it onto her hand and then leant over to Beth and began massaging her clitoris with it.

"Oh yes Lees," Beth murmured, "now in in me."

Lisa pushed the textured toecap in through Beth's pussy lips, her fingers stretching inside the rubber toe to keep control of it. As she slid it in and out, she used her other hand to stimulate her clitoris. It wasn't long before climaxed again, her pussy juices squirting all over the raspberry colour Asics beneath her and filling the toe that Lisa was using.

Beth slumped onto the bed, breathing heavily with a smile on her face. Lisa sat back, discarding the pieces of the superstar, watching her friend recover.

"God I love watching you destroy my sneakers," Beth said when she had recovered.

"Me too," Lisa said, smiling, once again wondering how their friendship had gotten this far, so quickly in one day.

"Wow," Beth said wearily, "I'm exhausted. I don't think I have the energy to cut your Asics up tonight."

"That's ok," Lisa said, "I'm tired too."

Back
Top Bottom