Plimsolllover

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
UK
Until yesterday I wasn’t a fan of white chucks in the same way as I love white Keds Champs and other white plimsolls. But I think my opinion is starting to change since I saw the gorgeous girl on the station platform on my way home from work last night, who I am about to describe to you.

She was medium height, girlishly fine-boned and willow-slender. Fine, straight blonde hair fell like corn silk to her shoulders and down her back. She had delicate, pale skin and a beautifully proportioned face that curved symmetrically to a fine and slightly pointed chin. Her eyes were hidden by the deep, dark circles of her sunglasses above her cute little nose and her lovely little rosebud of a mouth.

She wore a white tee-shirt top with capped sleeves, the left sleeve pulled down to reveal the beautiful, delicate contours of her shoulder, and black opaque leggings that perfectly moulded to her trim hips and her pert little bottom – only partly covered by her top – and her long, slender legs. But the pleasure of seeing her was multiplied by the way that all of this drew my eyes down to her lovely little feet gleaming pristinely white in her brand new Chucks Hi-tops, which contrasted brilliantly with the deep black of her leggings and emphasised her pretty, skinny ankles.

She got on the train before mine and I moved along the platform slightly so I could see her for a little longer before the doors closed. She perched herself elegantly on one of the standing seats at the end of the carriage and lifted one graceful leg so that her foot rested gleaming white on the hand rail on the other side of the doors. The look on her face made it very clear that anyone wanting to get close to her would have a real handful to deal with.

She was absolutely stunning and having seen her I’m more than half way to loving Chucks now. If I see another girl like her I’ll surely get there.

I hope we all get some great sneaker and plimsoll sightings today :icon_chee

Plimsolllover

Last edited:
Re: Converted to Chucks Hi-tops?

Hi Plimsoll lover - where abouts are you in the UK? I travel by train a lot and I know what you mean and the tactics employed! The underground is often the best but hard to snap discrete pics on the cameraphone. Do you do any pics?

I saw a similar girl that what you described tonight getting off the train and heading for the exit, its something about the leggings and pristine white chucks. She had large bags to carry and half of me just wanted to help her........after such a long day at work it was going to be hard to resist. Its when their trouser/legging lifts to reveal sock or no sock that really makes things interesting.

Thanks for getting in touch, Olympian. I do work in London, I'm a regular train, bus and tube user and I love being able to see so many lovely girls wearing plimsolls or my other favourite feminine footwear - ballerina pumps. Wouldn't it be amazing if we had seen the same girl? I only remember her carrying one bag which wasn't all that large though. I just loved what you said about the length of a girl's trousers revealing a complete view of her feet and ankles. I love seeing what a girl wears with her plimsolls, whether socks or tights or bare feet. I think black tights look especially sexy and stripy socks are really cute. Hope you're having a great day.

Plimsolls and pumps are still going strong. I hope that they continue into the autumn and winter. Here in the UK those all white or all black plimmies (the ones without the toe cap) are still around in large numbers. The shops selling them are getting lower and lower in stocks now as summer has gone. You dont see so many plimsolls with the toe caps these days.
I was around Canary Wharf in the Docklands a couple of Saturdays ago and I saw some "city type" girl get into a chauffeur driver Mercedes S-class. She had just come out the Jubillee Line and had a backpacks etc and climbed into this car, unbelievable for a city type! She had worn out black plimsolls with toe caps - abviously just returned from Jet setting around India or something.

Keep me posted with your sightings etc from London!

Yes love the patterned socks that you get these days with chucks, pumps and plimsolls.
Those ballet pumps still fashionable with the Emo Types, so many variations.

Nice to hear from you, Olympian. You can check my 'Plimsolllover's diary' post for news of my latest good sightings. The main problem with the change to autumn is that more girls will be wearing their plimsolls with trousers that partly cover their feet. I think you're right about the relative scarcity of toe caps nowadays. I tend to prefer to see toecaps on slip-ons rather than on lace-ups for some reason I can't fathom, although I wore white lace-ups with dimpled toe caps quite a lot in my student days before I discovered Keds champs.

All the best to you
Plimsolllover

Back
Top Bottom