katyt002.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1
  • katyt038.jpeg
    katyt038.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 1
  • katyt094.jpeg
    katyt094.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1
JESUS!! Talk about the "black hole of calcutta!!" and as for the hairy legs! I think that someone should call the hair police because thats just outragous!! shoes look good though but the women needs a slap for that hair!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

L.A. Gear

L.A. Gear

Looks like somebody was never taught about the razor!!! I have a pair of L.A. gears that look almost like that. I got them out of a free box at a yard sale. They are real flexible and real real worn. I will post some pictures on another thread. You guys who like dirty insoles will love these.

Ashley

Seeker do u remember

Seeker do u remember

Seeker didn't sears canada have white sneakers that looked like them. I believe that they are canvas with a large rubber toe they were very popular during the 80s in Canada. Just about every pic with women and girls had them wearing a pair of them but they only came in white.

Killerkeds

I like the toe cap but that's about it. Regular Keds champs with a rubber toe cap like that might look hot though.

Kiss my Keds,
Ashley

P.S. Check out the sneaks that I put in a post on the Keds disscussions board. The title is Dirty Sneakers. There is a pic of a red one like this.

Re: Copy keds unknownConnaissez-vous ce type de sneakers ?Moi elles me plaisent bau

Re: Copy keds unknownConnaissez-vous ce type de sneakers ?Moi elles me plaisent bau

non je ne les connait pas mais elles me plaises beaucoup aussi ecrit moi
rubberkeds:icon_eek:

rip said:
Do you know this type of sneakers?

Me I ike them much I find them very exitante with rubber protection in front

And you ?
too much yellow n do u speak french lassie?? we do love frenchies!!

Back
Top Bottom