scort

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
pennsylvania, usa
Even though some ked pics exist of my wife, I'm choosing not to include her here at any time. Sorry, but we have our own thing and this is my thing. Gotta keep 'em seperate.

Anyway- me in her khakis and brown suede Spirit XT's

sorry they're a bit blurry. i'm feeling a bit blurry:icon_chee

Attachments

• ks10.jpg
    ks10.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 3
  • ks11.jpg
    ks11.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 3
  • ks12.jpg
    ks12.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 3
Re: couple of my wife's keds (on me)

oh, the Spirits are 8's. very snug. here are her red champ, too bad about the wedge heels. these are 7.5's. could hardly wait to get them off...

Attachments

• kr13.jpg
    kr13.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 3
  • kr14.jpg
    kr14.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 2
  • kr15.jpg
    kr15.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 2
  • kr16.jpg
    kr16.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 2
  • kr17.jpg
    kr17.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 2
  • kr18.jpg
    kr18.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 3

Scort, what sort of camera are you useing mate..??..:icon_quesWalk softly people..

its an olympus stylus, and yeah, i can't figure out what's up with it.

Scort..Is that through the lens focusing and metering like a Nikkon f90X...??.. Just noticed your taking into a mirror.. Hold the camera button half down for a sec and let it figure itself out.. Then do the old shooting trick "squeeze not pull" in your case squeeze not push quick and holed extra steady... An old photographer told me that to a camera your slightest movement is multiplied when shooting into a mirror.. That light refraction thingo we all did at school.. Walk softly people..:icon_bigg

Last edited:

Scort..Is that through the lens focusing and metering like a Nikkon f90X...??.. Just noticed your taking into a mirror.. Hold the camera button half down for a sec and let it figure itself out.. Then do the old shooting trick "squeeze not pull" in your case squeeze not push quick and holed extra steady... An old photographer told me that to a camera your slightest movement is multiplied when shooting into a mirror.. That light refraction thingo we all did at school.. Walk softly people..:icon_bigg

Actually, there seemed to be something wrong in the setup. We had problems taking pics with the camera on timer. I think its fixed now.

Back
Top Bottom