maniac_kds

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Toronto
Here are a couple pix I spied this morning.

Cheers!
MK

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Couple of pix I haven't seen posted yet...

HELLO! I really don't want Zollie eating my ass out for his copyright pictures posted here.

Oooops. Sorry if I stepped on toes. :icon_cry:

It's been so hard to find new pictures these days and I thought I finally broke through! Back to the search I guess!

Cheers!!
MK

To add insult to injury one of Zollies models stole a pile of shoes from us. Most of the keds / converse and other shoes you see on his site are shoes that got ripped from us.

Shall we mount a raid?

Stole? What happened?

I'm with you Maniac keds... I used to be pretty good with an M60 back in the early 70's if that's any help, but I think I'd have trouble keeping up with you young guy's nowday's ...:icon_evil Who the hell is Zollie..??..

Walk softly on the earth people...

LOL. I can just picture a group of keds freaks dressed in black SWAT outfits and matching black champs pulling off a tactical operation. That just makes me giggle.

MK

I don't want to discredit Zollie he I'm sure has no knowledge.

Zollie has a cheerleader site, its ok I guess for what he does.

Thanks Seeker, might sus Zollie out for the Con content.. If I can find it... I'm NOT leaving the "GREATEST" site thoug mate...:icon_lol:
Hey maniac stuffe the black swat gear I think Blue / grey camo would be far better with black Champs.. Goes better with a black M60 to mate.. Trust an old warie...:icon_cool :icon_lol: l

Walk softly on the Earth people.........

Back
Top Bottom