Alert COVID-19 Meltdown

Seeker

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 12, 2003
Canada
It’s July 2 we just had Canada Day and I’ve been relying on this site to keep my sanity.

We are a world wide group here and each of our countries have either failed or succeeded in slowing the spread.

This is not a blame or anti anything negative post.

Lets just remember we are brothers/sisters in arms for sneaker fetish.

Long live our private little world :cool:

Reactions: Northerngrizzlybear
OP
Seeker

Seeker

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 12, 2003
Canada
Shit Fuck, fuck shit, shit fuck fuck, shit shit fuck, fuck shit shit, shit fuck shit, fuck shit fuck. Common language at our house.

Speedy120

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2013
United States
To hell with COVID-19 for sure. I'm out of work now partly because of it. It's a sucky bunch of suck. But I might come out of this better than I started so I'm not too sad just yet. There are more opportunities out there than I expected.

Face it ... this is something most of us are going to get sick with sooner or later. I hope that better treatments coming available will lead to fewer deaths and lasting problems with it. And I hope that none of you get very sick with it.

Reactions: Northerngrizzlybear

Arcolyte

Staff member
Jul 17, 2003
US
Yes! Finally someone else says shit besides me! Fuck these communist orders and fuck the silly masks

The anti-maskers are the reason America's getting worse and every other country is on the mend! It's like the house is on fire and folks are like "Ain't no body gonna tell me to leave MY HOUSE! I'm staying here! The fire is a hoax!"

You've got to see the respirator wards, man. That shit is grim. You'd happily wear a mask the rest of your life to avoid being in that room fighting for your life.