Wow!!! That's awesome, I had a pair of white chucks in high school that i used to spunk on all the time and they looked a lot like that!! Cum stained to the max. :icon_mrgr

You spunked on them in high school? Wow that's hot, I didn't discover that hobbie till my early 20s. How old were you when you first did that and what made you decide to try it?

Well, i remember early on even in elementary school being excited at the sight of girls in converse sneakers. If i recall it was 4th or 5th grade, a little blond girl in my class had a pair of red hightop chucks that i used to stare at all the time. I can remember back in 7th grade masturbating at night to pictures and visions in my head of my female classmates who wore vans and chucks. I remember a year later in 8th grade finding a really old pair of white chucks (the ones i mentioned) in the shed that used to be my dad's. I dusted them off and washed them in the tub to clean them, and would wear them at night in my room after my parents had gone to sleep. They were a little big but I didn't care, I spent many a night playing with myself and rubbing those chucks all over the place!! To answer your question, i'm not sure exactly when or why i started jacking off onto the shoes, but it became a habit from then on. Even if i cummed on my stomach or my hand i would gather the juice and rub it all over the white canvas. After several years they closely resembled the keds at the top of this page with different shades of yellow, brown, orange, god i miss those shoes!!!

Wow that's kind of crazy that you were already that kinky so young (rubbing the cum on the shoes etc). what happened to those shoes? Also what were you thinking when you rubbed it in? Not insulting you, just wondering what went through your head and why you never cleaned them. I would love to hear details!

calidude761 said:
Wow that's kind of crazy that you were already that kinky so young (rubbing the cum on the shoes etc). what happened to those shoes? Also what were you thinking when you rubbed it in? Not insulting you, just wondering what went through your head and why you never cleaned them. I would love to hear details!

Sadly my mother threw them away one day along with a pair of old nikes while i was at school. I usually kept them hidden in the back of my closet but near the end i started keeping them under the bed. She was spring cleaning and cleaned out the junk under my bed. I casually asked if she had thrown away my shoes and she just said yes. I guess she didnt suspect anything. As far as what i was thinking i'm not sure, i guess it excited me every time i put them on to know that my juices were soaked into my shoes and to see the stains on them also aroused me, plus i just loved seeing my cum all over my chucks after i was done jerking. Actually you've inspired me to start again, I think i'm gonna go buy a new pair of white hightop chucks and go to work on them. I'm on this site about twice a day usually and that's two loads a day i can start rubbing on my new chucks. I'll docement it and start posting them here.

Okay, kind of a silly question, but why are they turning reddish-orange in some parts?

calidude761 said:
You spunked on them in high school? Wow that's hot, I didn't discover that hobbie till my early 20s. How old were you when you first did that and what made you decide to try it?

I had a few pairs of Tretorns when I was in high school that I would cum in at night. I would put one Tretorn on my cock and lay on my bed and night and literally fuck the shoes because I would be kissing and licking the other Tretorn while my cock rubbed the soft terrycloth inside the other one. I remember a pair of white on white canvas Tretorns that I had cum inside so much that the yellow stain was coming through on the outside. I would still wear them out even with the cum stains.

So I guess I started young too!!! I remember buying them shortly after I could drive to the mall myself!!!

The reddish orange is how it decays into

yeah that's cool. I'll start doing it too with my adidas superstars. But I don't know if i want to wear them again after that!

Back
Top Bottom