Cummy Reebok Princess sneakers

wtam2

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
As I've explained on the Muddy Skechers Energy thread in the Skechers topic, I'm currently speaking with a woman with a sneaker fetish. She sent me some of her white Reebok Princess sneakers. The picture quality is not the best, but these will do.

Attachments

• pr2.jpg
    pr2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 6
  • princess1.jpg
    princess1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 6
  • princess2.jpg
    princess2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5
  • princess3.jpg
    princess3.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 5
  • princess.jpg
    princess.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 6
Re: Cummy Reebok Princess sneakers

I love these shoes and your pics are great!

Great pics......

This is from another page of mine, but it's my original image :icon_mrgr -I dont get to do this anymore as I'm single but it was fun while it lasted. I have the shoe to prove it's my original image :icon_eek:

Attachments

• reebokfun.jpg
    reebokfun.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 6

This is from another page of mine, but it's my original image :icon_mrgr -I dont get to do this anymore as I'm single but it was fun while it lasted. I have the shoe to prove it's my original image :icon_eek:
great picture

Great picture! Sorry you don't get to do it anymore! Hopefully you'll find another fun girl!

I love how fuzzy the inside of those shoes are. Really hot!

Great picture! Sorry you don't get to do it anymore! Hopefully you'll find another fun girl!

I love how fuzzy the inside of those shoes are. Really hot!

Thanks! I hope that one day it can continue as well. It's an addiction..

Back
Top Bottom