S

Sweet_girl22au

Heres some pics of my in my old trashed black hightops. As you can see im havin lots of fun. I love to tie them up really tightly with my baggy pants tucked into them, then dance in them, in front of a mirror aswell so i can watch my little chucks on my feet squeak together, doing little horny manouvres. Its the most orgasmic (seriously!) fun i can have.
I took these pics from the video i made the other day. I love to record my dancing sessions so i can get off on them later on. hehe.

Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• punky1.jpg
    punky1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 3
  • punky2.jpg
    punky2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 3
  • punky3.jpg
    punky3.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3
  • punky4.jpg
    punky4.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3
  • punky5.jpg
    punky5.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi Sweet girl,

I love your worn out chucks, they look so yummy. 😛

How many diffrent pairs do you have? and are they all just as worn out as this pair?.

Id love to see more of you in your chucks if you have anymore to post. 😉

Thanks a lot for posting these ones. 🙂

I have a few other pairs. These are my favourite ones. They have a really strong old rubber smell about them i just love. Some of my other pairs are pretty trashed but none as much as these, which is why theyre my favourite.

SweetGirl,

Your Chucks and your Chuck fetish really turns me on. You wrote something a few months ago that I printed and read all the time. About you buying Chucks off of girls(which I do too) and that you think of them all day at work and you like squeaking the rubber together. I pleasured myself many times to this letter.

You also liked the fact that girls write on their Chucks. I love to read what they wrote on them while I'm making love to their sneakers after I buy them.

PLEASE post more pics of your sneakers!!!!

Love ya,

Sneakersole

Sweer Girl,

Sorry I made a mistake, I mistook you for another hot girl called succotumy_girl. Sorry. However, I still loved your pics and what you wrote! More please🙂

Back
Top Bottom