S

Sweet_girl22au

Hehe heres some more pics of me dancing in my squashy little black hightops again that are sooo old and beat up. This time i had to dance on a pile of my most dirty old worn out babies, wow, had so much fun. Frantically trampling all over a pile of old smelly rubber, they squeaked sooo much!
I got soo horny that as i was dancing on my chucks i began to cum, i couldnt help it, it was so good. I kept cumming more and more as i danced, it was amazing, like an orgasm that never stopped. After about 3 minutes i couldnt dance anymore cause the pleasure was too much, i lay down on the pile of chucks and frantically rubbed the smooth rubber bits on my pussy, which then put me into an endless cycle of multiple orgasm! Wow, i was squealing as i rubbed them all over myself in total ecstasy, my pussy squirting juices everwhere. I did it for an hour straight before i passed out, waking up a few hours later still quivering from all the chucks rubber fun.

Gonna be doing that ALOT more often now hehehe!
enjoy!

Attachments

• dancing1.jpg
    dancing1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 5
  • dancing2.jpg
    dancing2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 5
SweetGirl,

Great pics!!! How about replying back to me on my e-mail from a week or so ago and make my day!!!!!!! I'd LOVE to hear more about you. It is so exciting to hear about a girl loving the rubber on her chucks! Did you ever try nice worn Jack Purcelll's? I saw you have some One Stars too!!! They are very hot when worn in, beautiful rubber!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sneakersole

Back
Top Bottom