• All email services are currently down. I hope for a fix within a day

seaprt

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
seattle
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Re: Deck DYI Infomertial

I went to the website she is on and there is a lot of projects that she works on wearing well worn Keds. It would be nice to let her know to keep wearing her Keds, but I do not know how to word that so she is not offended. I hope she keeps her old keds and does not throw them away, that would suck.

there is a new project she built on her website wearing her well worn red keds. It is a industrial coffee table. lots of close up pics of her keds.

I just found another one where she is making a sandbox. She wears worn yellow KEDS. Towards the end there is someone else wearing blue or black KEDS. She is cute. DunnLumber1907 is the youtube channel.

She's in quite a bit of them too

How to make a DIY Dog Bed..same channel on YouTube, she's wearing black slim Keds knockoffs.

Each piece on YouTube from Dunn DIY with her, Christine Dunn she is wearing Keds or sometimes mixed with Keds knockoffs. She's awesome.

[h=1]How to Make A Juniper Raised Bed[/h]Both her friend and herself have blue Keds in this one

2 new DIY How to make a Juniper Bed and How to make a Strawberry planter. In how to make a strawberry Planter Christine Dunn is on her knees all but the last few seconds shows briefly in her Keds.In the Juniper Bed I saw two pair both navy teacup two eyelets and champions.

Back
Top Bottom