kedsboy

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Sandie surprised the heck out of me when I got home monday night ... she had about 10 pair of keds laid out in a path to the master bedroom. The keds were placed on the floor, by pairs, side by side, with a lit candle in between. I followed the path .. and she was in the bedroom wearing the REAL Cheerleader outfit that I bought her for Halloween!! Its blue, white and gold .. and she was wearing white NEW keds and gold ankle socks. She told me that she was a naughty cheerleader .. and asked what I wanted to do with her ... lets just say it was fun Fun FUN! :icon_mrgr

How did you all make out?

That sound so cool kedsboy. When I came home from work my better half present me with a new pair of whith slip on keds. I posted a few pics. It's great when your lady starts buying keds for you and encourages you to wear them.
Sub_soonasassi

Long day

Long day

Unfortunately, I didn't make out to well this Valentine's Day because we are all suffering from flu. But I did grab her pair of black Keds and had a mini Valentine's Day session in the powder room. :icon_twis

any session with keds is a good one.....every night with me brother

Back
Top Bottom