Nylonfoot

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Germany
Hi everybody!

Since i own my first pairs of Keds Champions (white) i wondered what the difference between mens and womens champion is, because similar shoes are titeled "unisex" on soime websites...

So i "copy & pasted" some internetpics of the shoes next to each other. You can see the differences clearly, but that´s just because you actuallysee them together what you usually do not. Maybe someone is interested in it.

Hope you understand what i mean 🙂

I just love them and i think nobody will recognize that i´m not wearing a mans shoe.

yours
Chris.

Attachments

• Keds Champ m vs w.jpg
    Keds Champ m vs w.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 1
Re: Difference between womans and mens Champions

Which one's were the mens?

it´s always the left one ( m / w // m / w )

...sorry :icon_sad:

Well I have to say. Unless you get approached by someone who really knows their keds most people would not know the difference. Of course most of us here are huge keds fans so the most obvious is the 5 eyelets on the mens and the white stitching and the keds tag on the side of the womens keds. Once again though, I do not think most people out there are keds fans like us. Just my thoughts!

Yeah. I also doubt the average person would know the difference, especially since knock off brands have mens keds-style shoes in 4-eyelet anyway.

finally my shoes arrived. They are all white because i made a misstake while ordering. It´s the chamion canvas, champion leather and the canvas Slip on.

I wore the canvas when i was shopping in town. Over here only very few people even know the name "Keds". Only thing is that there is more of the upper foot showing thean on a regular mens shoe.

I like it 🙂

Congrats to you...new kicks is a great thing ANYday...you wear them well and enjoy!!

Back
Top Bottom