S

scotty

Check out this pic from the late 60s. Its a painter in her studios. Boy, those are some dirty, paint stained sneaks.

Attachments

• CN000013411.jpg
    CN000013411.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 14
Love these messy painted Keds

Love these messy painted Keds

I'd love to borrow these Keds and wear them. I bet if I was this artist's roommate, she'd kill my wardrobe and sneakers by borrowing them. lolol. I hope so. lolol.

Just wondering

Just wondering

Hi Shirleys_sneaks

Just wondering if you are a guy or a girl if you are a girl what kind of keds do you have? Just curious?

Killerkeds

Keds

Keds

I'm a girl and wear Champion Oxfords w/o socks!!!

Wow a real Keds champ sneaker girl! I want to know from your perspective what turns you on about dirty keds sneakers. I remember in schools during the early seventies I got to see some girls wear snow white blinding shiny canvas white classic keds oxford in the beginning of the year.Then see that keds get grass and dirt stains slowly getting that worn look.The best was when the girl wears the keds till its stained brown and canvas beginning to shred. Its so rare to see that now let alone any type of canvas oxfords. However I got treated to one this summer.At a trendy mall in Maryland I saw a young mother struggling to shop with two infants wearing a dirty I mean dirty canvas Keds authentic with the telltale blue label.Her keds was really worn stained completely in brown shade and the canvas shredded and torn in the front! Wow!!!!!!!!!

How did you find us

How did you find us

Hi Shirleys_Sneaks

How about telling us how u found this website? Its not very often that we get a female in our forum, not very often at all actually, these days. So how long have you been wearing keds and what colours do you have in keds?
Just curious 😉

Just incase your wondering about the name I use to say to my female friends "Those are really killer sneakers that you are wearing." when they wore keds, it means cool from where I am from.

Killerkeds

My Keds

My Keds

I love to wear my Keds when they are both clean and dirty and trashed. Both are hot. I love the web-site and I prefer champion oxfords in canvas or leather. Mmmmm. Size 8 1/2 to my high-arched feet. 😉 Shirley

Shirleys_Sneaks said:
I love to wear my Keds when they are both clean and dirty and trashed. Both are hot. I love the web-site and I prefer champion oxfords in canvas or leather. Mmmmm. Size 8 1/2 to my high-arched feet. 😉 Shirley

Do you always wear your keds barefoot? Do they get all sweaty and stained inside? Can you please post or e-mail pics of the insides?? Thanks!

Cheers!
Tim

Back
Top Bottom