Kedsbri

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
With Spring just around the corner most of the new styles of Keds are showing up in the stores here in Alberta. I've been looking to try the new Keds Distressed. I walked into the Sterling Shoes store where I was greeted by the 2 sales girls. I shop at Sterling quite a bit but I have never been helped by either of these 2 girls. I stared at the display of Keds, but now the hard part...which color; navy, brown, tan or teal paisley. There were no other customers in the store when I finally deceided to give the teal paisley ones a try. I just hung out by the Keds display when Rachel came out with a box in her hand. She set them down on the sofa, openned the box, unwrapped one and said "here you go" She knew they were for me :icon_lol: Then she went on to say "this is my favorite color in this style of Keds" After I had them both on, I looked down at them and said to her "maybe I should try the tan ones , these might draw a bit too much attention" :icon_eek: To which she replied "if you're gonna wear Keds, you should wear ones that make a statement." WOW there's that word "STATEMENT" again. I heard it from a sales girl earlier in the week, and I read about it on the Keds website. The one on the Keds website reads like this; COOL IS A PERSONAL STATEMENT YOU MAKE TO THE WORLD. IT'S WHERE VINTAGE MEETS MODERN AND RAISES A FEW EYEBROWS. THERE'S A PAIR OF KEDS OUT THERE FOR EVERYONE. MAKE YOUR STATEMENT. Back at the shoes store I was walking around the with these Keds on and amongest 3 other women and the 2 sale girls. Suddenly Rachel said from behind the sales counter to me in the middle of the store "How are those size 10's fitting?" "Good" I replied. I could see 2 of the women staring down at my feet:icon_eek: but no comments. All in all a great Keds shopping trip.
What are your thoughts on the "STATEMENT" being made by guys wearing Keds???

Attachments

• Dsc00063.jpg
    Dsc00063.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Distress.jpg
    Distress.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Distress2.jpg
    Distress2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Distress5.jpg
    Distress5.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Distress7.jpg
    Distress7.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Distress8.jpg
    Distress8.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 8
  • distressed.jpg
    distressed.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 8
  • distressed3.jpg
    distressed3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 7
  • distressed4.jpg
    distressed4.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 7
  • distressed6.jpg
    distressed6.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 9
It sounds like you had a great day shopping. What did you have on your feet when you went in to the store?

Snowy weather is not for Keds

Snowy weather is not for Keds

Unfortunately with all the snow we have I was not wearing Keds when I went shopping that day 🙁

Back
Top Bottom