Mule

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Well, do they?

Personally they wiggle the kink meter a fraction of a percent in the positive direction which is a lot better than pegging it in the negative direction like the clown shoes women wore a couple of years ago.

Re: Do Crocks count as sneakers?

Well, do they?

Personally they wiggle the kink meter a fraction of a percent in the positive direction which is a lot better than pegging it in the negative direction like the clown shoes women wore a couple of years ago.

My wife wears crocs. I find they aren't that hot and I wish she would go back to her Keds. They are more like sandals i think but better then most of the other types of shoes out there.

MK

Sorry for the possible rant coming up, I try not to be negative to people's posts. However, I have to ask, how can you even ask that question?

Crocs are not sneakers, I personally find them absolutely dreadful to see, possibly amongst the biggest turn-offs that exist. All I see when I spot a girl wearing them is a lost opportunity, i.e. a hot girl that could have been wearing hot sneakers.

I'm only glad that they seem to be less popular here in the UK than they are in the US.

Rant over

WAMSneak

My opinion, No way. In my part of the country 75% of the women in crocs are big lazey stanks that let their sweaty cracking feet go to the dogs. One milf in keds is worth 2000 in crocs!

Well, do they?

Sorry Mule I have to vote no though I think I know why you like them 🙂

No apologies or explanations needed. Question asked. Question answered. :icon_razz

My, but we do have some strong opinions on the topic.:icon_eek:

sorry man, i think theyre the ugliest shoes on the planet right now and cringe when i see anyone wearing them. definitely pegs the negative end of the meter.

I will concede that people could consider them ugly. (But that wasn't the question -- sneakers could be ugly too). But are they the ugliest? Maybe we should put that question up to a vote? I still think the "klunk" sneakers of several years ago hold the title. Women would have looked better wearing the boxes they came in.

I don't think croqs count as sneakers, but I am in the minority who thinks they are cool. I work in a hospital and they are all over the place here. I am into socks, so that might be why I like them. I like being able to see what color socks the woman is wearing through the croq holes!

Last summer here in Ozz every second chic was wearing Crocs..The beach, the shops, everywhwere.. (Did you get the same up north Chucksfan..??..) I kept thinking every time I saw them That they had to be the Butt uglist footware I had ever seen and the only thing near as ugly were those fucking Brienstorks or whatever you call them.. Man they were shit.. Prob was as soon as I saw the crocs I switched off the girl altogether and never got further than her ankles... Personaly I'd like to shoot the turkey that designed them, then make every one that owned them hand them in so they could be recycled into plastic sewer pipe... The question after that out burst, NO Crocs don't count as sneakers and should not be used in the same breath just an ugly scar on the planet... Walk softly in a decent pair of kicks people...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom