Re: Crocks make a comeback!

Re: Crocks make a comeback!

Yup I saw 'em -- fur lined crocks for colder weather.

About as dumb as wearing UGG boots in the summer with a mini skirt, or sweatpants tucked-in. :icon_mad:

Re: Do Crocks count as sneakers?

Seems we are the only ones keeping this subject alive.
Today crocks wre listed #1 ugliest fashion disaster of 2007.
I'm telling you keds will thrive this summer!:icon_mrgr

Kedsfreak, I KNOW the Champ is returning.. K mart are already selling a knock-off and last time in Sydney I saw a few girls in them... Alas all knockoffs.. As far as I'm concerned the only one better would be an exact And I mean exact copy of the pebble sole champ..:icon_bigg:icon_biggWalk softly people..

Today crocks wre listed #1 ugliest fashion disaster of 2007.
Crocks are the footwear equivalent of Brussels Sprouts, the least favorite vegetable of 2007 and 2008 and 2009.

Mule, Mate why did you insult Brussel sprouts by comparing them with crocs... Couldn't you be more politicaly correct and compare crocs with shit... :icon_bigg:icon_biggWalk softly, but dump on crocs people...

Most of what I think the criteria of a sneaker is dosent fit the crock. Its an odd trend that took off like a rocket. It reminds me of the emporer has new clothes. Everyone wears them but most people think they are ugly! I see lots of men on the docks in new england with them. I guess the single material they are made from is good for water use. IF only they were a sneaker!!!!!!! They are everywhere.

they're dying fast, thank god. I work in the shoe business and we can't give the things away right now. We have boxes and boxes that the crocs won't let us return for credit. Haven't sold a single pair in months

Mrs. Mule wears her crocks for pool work. I imagine they are good for that and gardening (indeed the first shoes of that ilk that I saw was a advertised as a garden shoe -- it had no holes in the uppers thought).

I agree that they do no count as sneakers. I started the thread sort of as a troll. I think they look on the ugly side, but then again most things women put on their feet fall into this category - neither good looking or comfortable.

However, if used as pool or gardening shoes, they are very good for the purpose.

There is a reason ninjas don't wear crocs. When they get wet, they squeak like all get out.

I can't ever imagine thinking to myself "She looks great in crocks."

Some women would look great in crocks or anything or nothing at all:icon_chee

Back
Top Bottom