Mule

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Sometimes it is difficult to distinguish between cause and effect. Do men have a fetish for high heeled shoes because women wear them, or do (some) women wear them because men have a fetish for them?

One wonders how long this secret of ours can be kept. Eventually it will leak out that some men have a fetish for Keds. What will the reaction of women be?

What will the reaction of the fetish industry be? I've seen rediculous thigh high boots and platformed heels that defy all laws of physics and anatomy in the wearing. What kinds of extemes do you think the fetish industry will take Keds to?

fetish

fetish

15 years ago my wife started exclusively wearing keds because of my fetish. She only wears other shoes when she has to ----work, church. etc. As far as women in general go I beleive they wear what they think men want. My question is ----how many men have keds fetish's?

I was at a Church picnic today. lots of sneakers, keds and knock offs. How I yearn for the old days.

how many men have keds fetish's?

If we were to look at just Keds without many variations I would guess around 100. You add the variations let wet & messy, crossdressing, glue, crush etc and the number grows to maybe 400.

My projections are based on internet users from this site there is no telling how many there really are.

Guest said:
I was at a Church picnic today. lots of sneakers, keds and knock offs. How I yearn for the old days.

I think you are going to find a higher percentage of Keds among church goers. Keds are a conservative shoe that fits in with what a proper "Christian" Lady should wear. Surely she would not be wearing hip-high, stilletto-heeled boots!

If the rest of the clothing is conservative, than so should the footwear.

Back
Top Bottom