maniac_kds

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Toronto
We sure seem to have hit a dry spell. Everything seems to be trickling in. I'm no saint myself... there just doesn't seem to be any sightings or findings, or anything to report!

I haven't seen anyone on the streets lately or anything on the net or in publications. The closest I came to finding anything was a pre-teen wearing keds on the cover of Parent magazine which just didn't to anything for me except depress me. Where have all the Keds gone lately! :icon_cry:

Even the wife seems to be flying below the radar. She was wearing her Keds alot in May but seems to have stopped wearing them for a time since June started up.

How is everyone else finding the Keds world these days?

Re: Dry spell

They're common around here, especially among the ghetto chicks...

There seemed to be a time that I was getting lots of sightings but i think the weather got too hot too quick and now they are in flip flops and these things that look like cheap slippers you give guests in your house to wear around.

I was just on Keds.com the other day and looked at the magazines they've been in lately. They are in so many lately that they're bound 2 hit the streets soon.

Try Australia people, All they seem to wear over here are those shitty flip flops and running gear like Nike etc... The only ones I see are schoolies wearing Cons... You see a few Cons or Keds when a band is on in the middle of Sydney but I think thats sheer weight of numbers... Around here I seem to be the only one wearing them... Ozzies are to conservetive not like the U.S or Canada...
If you spot a goth or punk your real lucky... They are viewed with pure terror... One day things willl look up....:icon_cry:

Walk softly on the Earth people...

I'd say I see two or three pairs a week on the students here on campus.

I'd write more, but it's honestly hard to find Keds around me. Everyone's wearing sandals nowadays here, especially to work.

Yeah well folks that's why we have this site. I know how tough it is out there!

It sucks around here. I've only seen a few girls wearing Keds and Vans, the rest are wearing those damn flip flops.

I was on myspace the other day and typed in Keds, I found all kinds of girls out there that either had something positive to say about Keds or when asked what shoe they wore today. Try it you would be surprised. Be sure to post what you found.

Back
Top Bottom