andprinter

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Ontario
So as you may know, I'm putting together a DVD or two or three. I have several different scenes/sneakers that I have shot myself as well as some footage of different shows (Survivor mostly) with wet and muddy sneakers. I also have sneaker content in some adult video, some high quality, others low.

Here's the question, if you were composing a DVD, how would you set up the scenes? Please give me some ideas. Do you prefer a straight up begining to end of a something or would you like to see a bunch of different stuff mixed together?

later,
Andrew

Re: DVD question

I'll like to see different stuff mixed in together because I'll love to see something different for a change than seeing the same thing done over and over again...

Mornin Andprinter, Mate mabey have one dvd of just straight sneaks and another one for the ejectulation crew... Thats if you were planing some creaming shots... :icon_chee

Walk softly people...

It takes a bit too long to do a bunch of different ones, although if someone asked for a custom cut, perhaps something could be arranged.

As for the ejaculation crew, I have none of that on video, and the big question is, where would I put it into the video? Somewhere between 2 hours and 2 minutes? Or should I put one in per shoe?

later,
Andrew

Back
Top Bottom