kedsfan

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Upstate NY
Gilligan's Island and the OC may have been a disappointment so far🙁 but there is a show on Inivision (A Spanish Language Channel) that has a show that is definately a Kedsfest 😀. it is called El Club De Los Tigritos. It is on Saturday at 10:00 AM EST. I cannot understand a word of it but I wouldn't miss an episode. It is a dance troup that dances in Keds and Keds Knock offs. There are also skits where the girls ussually wear Keds and Knock-Offs. The two lead girls in their late teens or early twenties wear Anchors. The other dancers are younger and mostly where champion style shoes. The show was on a few years ago and was good then but it is even better now.

I have video clips and captures but they have the Univision Logo in the lower right hand corner so I assume they are copywrited and I probably should not post them. Seeker. What do you think?
Kedsfan

Go ahead, its only other adult sites that threaten.

Here are a couple of video captures from the show

Here are a couple of video captures from the show

They did one dance to the tune Downtown. Of course they sung it in spanish but they wore cute cheerleading outfits. Hope you enjoy the captures.
Kedsfan

Thanks! Could you redo these and not make them bigger but smaller for more detail or is that the way they are?

A little smaller

A little smaller

Seeker,
Here they are a little smaller but I don't really see any improvement in the detail. Do you?
Kedsfan

The tigros

The tigros

Hey kedsfan thats pretty cool. This show is at least 12 yrs old. I watched the girls grow up and eventualy become real babes. In1995 they went from white knock offs to real keds. Ihave several taped shows with super pics
Someday i will figure out how to get them to seeker so he can post them
and the other thousands i haven't seen on this site

Back
Top Bottom