• Other (Do tell and post!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mule

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
In a very informal study (my own seemingly personal observations), I noticed that women who appear to be of Asian background are more likely to wear Keds than other ethnic groups.

What are your experiences?

I don't know about that Mule in N.Y. and Fl. i rarely see Asians wearing keds, not even on the Asian web sites do you see any girls posing w/ Keds. I wish this were true because Asian women are beautiful (if my sees this I'm dead) and there's nothing better than a beautiful woman wearing Keds.... especially wet and or muddy!!! ltshamus

Asian wife wears Keds

Asian wife wears Keds

My wife is Filipina and she wears Keds 40% of the time during summer. When travelling to the Philippines during the Christmas holidays I spied only a few occurances though. My wife has a one navy pair of champs relaxed fit, a white pair of classic champs, and pairs of knock-offs including black, purple, and pink.

Yeah Tretorns could be huge again because any woman that wears them would see that they are the most comfortable shoe ever made, not to mention how hot they look!

I agree if Britney Spears started wearing them in magazine ads they would catch on quick.

The only problem I see is the price they are selling them for on www.tretorn.com. I understand why they are selling them for $60 (especially if they look at what they go for on ebay) but I think to get them widespread like they used to be they would have to sell them for about $30 in stores. Just my opinion.

I vote Hispanic. I see more percentage-wise wear among Hispanic women than other ethnicitties particularly of white knockoffs then white champs ten a mix of black,chamry,and red champs

Back
Top Bottom