etniesboy

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Florida
Okay, I had the girl, I had the camera, I had the flash. But this is just how they came out. My shutter speed musta been too fast. Oh well, it's a good try. This girl was over at my house visiting tonight, actually mentioned FIRST how her sugar-daddy got her three new pairs of Etnies. She had them out in her car! She got comfortable later, removed her cute little green low-show sox, and later complained that her feet were getting cold. I said I would fix it if she let me and she did! :icon_cool I held her little size 5 feet in my hands for about a minute solid. Wow. I later used the memories in bed. Alot of words for just 2 pics huh?:icon_roll

Couple tips. First off, shutter speed doesn't affect the flash, the flash fire duration is around 1/8000s. What does affect it is aperture. Open it up to something like f/6. If you can, also try aiming the flash at the ceiling instead of directly at your subject.

website2 said:
Couple tips. First off, shutter speed doesn't affect the flash, the flash fire duration is around 1/8000s. What does affect it is aperture. Open it up to something like f/6. If you can, also try aiming the flash at the ceiling instead of directly at your subject.

Shutter speed affects the flash a hair, but it's more along the lines of catching motion + ambient light or doing some other creative things. (The output of the Canon flash on my 10d is much less on high speed sync than on regular sync.) However, if he's using a P&S, this is all moot, as few will let you adjust much with the flash. For the most part, that will make bounce lighting impossible unless he picks up a slave.

Get closer and, if possible set the aperature larger (smaller #), but if it's a P&s, get closer. With those smalll flashes, you get around a 10ft range before bad things happen.

But, either way, great pics!!!!

Back
Top Bottom