tedked61

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Florida USA
I was just going through EVE's pics this morning. After all these years, I still am amazed at her fetish. Those keds shots are some of the best EVER!:icon_razz

Re: Eve

Thank you. I'll let her know you said so.

She does great pics, but has not done any recent keds shots in a while. I wouldn't mind seeing her dressed as sexy Little Red Ridinghood with red keds and white tights or something like a schoolgirl with white nylon knee socks with black keds. Well i am sure she is busy and will get back to the keds eventually. Oh there was another site, do any of u guys remember Pam's Sneaker Pages? They were really good also.

I wish I realized I had a sneaker fetish back when Pam's page was around. From what I hear, it was really good.

Hey, Eve is not doing many pics these days, but I'm sure she would love to hear from you. That sounds like a great idea for a picture set. Her e-mail is hottieve on AOL

I took all the pics off of Pam's site, but left a lot of thumbnail samples. I also sent a lot of the full size pics to Seeker.

Check out what's still there:

http://www.feetsinsneaks.com

If you see any you really like, I can post them here or send them to Seeker

Rob

ILiKeds

Thanks for the the site the pics are great!! I mostly enjoy the Keds champions, Keds Mary Janes, Keds anchors, the Vans, Tretorns and saddleshoe pics. Hoever i Notice when u go into the old pic files you can not zoom on the pic when you double click. I take it theat those pics are for purchase?

Killerkeds

Rob, is Pink still around? I love those pics with the black Jack Purcells and Black Leather dress. I also love the stars and bars Chuck Taylors. You're a lucky boy.

Back
Top Bottom