Re: Eve

Killerkeds said:
ILiKeds

Thanks for the the site the pics are great!! I mostly enjoy the Keds champions, Keds Mary Janes, Keds anchors, the Vans, Tretorns and saddleshoe pics. Hoever i Notice when u go into the old pic files you can not zoom on the pic when you double click. I take it theat those pics are for purchase?

Killerkeds

KillerKeds, yeah, those are jsut thumbnail samples. I had to remove Pam's full size pics to make room for all of Eve's new pics. There still are some full size ones of Pam

http://www.feetsinsneaks.com/Pam/newst/newly added.htm

If you are interested in anything in particular, give me the picture numbers and I'll post them here. Or, I'll give you a good price on Pam's CD.

Rob

Jack_Purcell said:
Rob, is Pink still around? I love those pics with the black Jack Purcells and Black Leather dress. I also love the stars and bars Chuck Taylors. You're a lucky boy.

No, Pam moved away a few years ago. I'm not sure where she is, we lost touch.

Yeah, the black Jacks look so sexy with that dress.

iLiKeds said:
No, Pam moved away a few years ago. I'm not sure where she is, we lost touch.

Yeah, the black Jacks look so sexy with that dress.

Oh, I thought Pink was a different woman than Pam.?

Jack_Purcell said:
Oh, I thought Pink was a different woman than Pam.?

When Pam and I started her first sneaker site, she used the screen name pinKeds8. Then when we started the real web page, she used her real name, Pam.

iLikeds

I talked to eve about some of the pics idea's I had. She said she was willing to do them provided that I pay for the pics. I really do not have the money for something like that, however thanks for mentioning to ask her about it. She seems really nice.

Killerkeds

Pam was AWESOME.. she did some GREAT wet and mud pics too... always wanted her to get one pair of yellow muddy but never happened. I bought her CD a long time ago and HIGHLY recommend it. It's the BEST I've ever seen and worth every penny !!! Did she take all of her Keds when she moved on???

ltshamus said:
Pam was AWESOME.. she did some GREAT wet and mud pics too... always wanted her to get one pair of yellow muddy but never happened. I bought her CD a long time ago and HIGHLY recommend it. It's the BEST I've ever seen and worth every penny !!! Did she take all of her Keds when she moved on???

She took quite a few of the ones she loved to wear, but I still have most of her sneakers. I've been trying to find time to sell them on eBay, but the weather has jsut been too nice to be inside working.

Back
Top Bottom