enter2win1978

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Tonight on our local FOX affiliate, "Ally's Birth" episode will feature a couple of great shots of Debra wearing white Keds champions with the wedge heel!

Re: Everybody Loves Raymond

Oh I remember that episode well--Patricia Heaton is a natural sneaker girl--in this episode-she goes into labor--I know there are some scenes in the car where Rays brother is trying to deliver the baby and she has her lovely new keds right up in his face--there are alot of other episodes where she wears a navy blue boat sneaker with really thick soles--another show where the wife wears alot of sneakers is The world according to Jim

I was flipping though the channels tonight and I came across it, had to stop and watch, mmmm wow, looks brand new too.

Yes, she is a hottie for certain. Someone needs to capture some of those scenes!

MK

Yes, I remember that episode too. It came on a few months back, and I made the remark to my wife, "ooo, look, she wears Keds too," and smiled a devious grin to my perfect wife.

She laughed, knowing that I would probably be looking to buy her Keds in the next few weeks for summer (and I just did today).

Back
Top Bottom