Ex-Sister-in-law Andrea

kindbutodd

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
United States
Just a few days ago, I saw my older half-brothers ex, Andrea, at the store. She was wearing white athletic-style Skechers that wear nicely worn and looked great on her feet. While talking to her, I kept getting looks at her shoes without her noticing. Since I already knew what size she wore, I wanted to reach down and take them off of her--right then and there...If I could. I wish I had the nerve and offered to buy her a new for them (but she has no idea of my fetish.) So I just stared at them until she walked out and left the store. And it brought back nasty memories of her. It was nice to know she still wears sneaker-type shoes. As much as I wanted the chance to get my hands on those Skechers that she had on, I did get the pleasure of fucking other pairs when I was a teenager.
Back in High School, my half-brother and Andrea would stay with us during the summer and while they were out working, I used to go in their room and take her shoes when nobody was home. (I always tried to get the ones she wore the previous day.) She never had any heels, just running & athletic-style shoes, which was perfect for me. I'd take them back to my room and fuck them and she had no idea.
On some weekends when they would go camping with my dad, I used to keep her shoes in my room for that weekend. I used to sniff, and rub her 81/2's against my cheeks and lips. I loved her shoe odor. I even slept with them on my dick at night, (I alternate each side during the night.) The next day I'd continue having my way with them..totally fucking each one. I'd cum all over inside the toe areas as well as the outsides. If I felt I left to much cum, I'd clean them before putting them back. I loved seeing her wearing them after that...I couldn't wait for my next chance.

While standing behind her in line, I wished I had a camera and took a picture of them so I could jerk-off while staring at it and just reminisce about what I used to do to her back then.
I only see her once in a while in passing but would still like to fuck her shoes just to see what it feels like all over again...especially those worn Skechers! I would love sit her down on a sofa, stand in front of her and fuck them as she watches. I stroke slow and deep until I shot my load all over inside, then I'd reach down and put them back on her feet.

She had no idea how horny those Skechers she had on in the store made me, but they were white "Biker's-SnapDragon" (I looked it up after staring and getting good detailed looks at them.)

Back
Top Bottom