redlevel

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
UK
A little while ago i posted some pics of faked celebs wearing keds but it didn't prove too popular. however, i've got a reasonable collection of faked celebs in keds and chucks and stuff, so if anyone is interested in seeing their fave celeb then message me and i'll see if i can help them out. I'm no good at doing it myself but if i'v got one by someone else i'd be happy to share

Re: fake celebs

I think there would be a lot of interest, however they really can't be published publicly.

I can imagine a famous person (or any person for that matter), having her face transported to an X-rated picture, would not take to it well.

In some cases, particularly models, they get paid to model clothing, including shoes. There might be some repercussions from the model's "owners" (people with whom the models contract.)

It probably would not result in more than a "cease and desist" but I don't think we'd need that.

So, my good man, you are wise to trade these pictures "under the table."

Re: fake celebs

Why not upload/share it via torrent? This way, only exclusive sneaker-groups.com member have access to it. Have a nice day!

Back
Top Bottom