Favorite Champion Era?

• 1980s and prior (yellow insole)

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • Early 1990s ("They Feel Good")

Votes: 38 46.3%
  • Mid-Late 1990s (updated logo)

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Early 2000s (Champion 2K "wedge heel")

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Mid 2000s (Champion 2K3)

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • 2007 ("Keds est. 1916")

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Re: Favorite Champion Era?

The second half

Attachments

• Keds Era6.jpg
    Keds Era6.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Keds Era7.jpg
    Keds Era7.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Keds Era8.jpg
    Keds Era8.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Keds Era9.jpg
    Keds Era9.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Keds Era10.jpg
    Keds Era10.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Keds Era11.jpg
    Keds Era11.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0

Hi all
I saw a film clip I think on youtude and it showed a guy called kedsguy I think, (he was flying!) from the sixties, and he said all guys and girls had keds on.
I'll see if I can find it!!
Very strange film clip

Must put some keds crush on that site, it really needs it! :icon_cry:

Cheers
Kedman

Hi all
I saw a film clip I think on youtude and it showed a guy called kedsguy I think, (he was flying!) from the sixties, and he said all guys and girls had keds on.
Cheers
Kedman

OK, I'll try to respond to this one for a second time. If it was a rocket pack he was wearing, then it was Colonel Keds.

Hi Mule
Yep that was the one.
So it seems keds were for boys and girls then.
I seem to recall they were boating shoes as well.

cheers
K

The 90's! I really have enjoyed the softness that Keds have created with the micro, new leather and those insoles. The fact that there are more options is alo very appealing.

enter2win1978

So it seems keds were for boys and girls then.
I seem to recall they were boating shoes as well.

cheers
K
Yes, there were Keds for boys and girls. The girls wore the classic champions. The boys were a converse-like high top basketball shoe.

Oddly enough - professional sports players wore them too. The high top basketball shoe for basketball players. And women tennis champs actually wore the champs.:icon_eek:

I found the high tops to be somewhat restrictive. So I was glad when they came out with a low-cut version for us boys. Now they are currently only seen on the feet of girls.

This is one area where I am glad to see the other sneakers come in. Keds are comfortable, they look good, but they really are not athletic shoes. Now if we could just separate those arenas again.

I love the 60's/70's when I found many girls and moms wearing keds and PF Flyers. They were canvas and had the pointed toe going - always a turn on. Not to mention men's keds too. Finally the soles were so smooth. Late 80's/Early 90's rate second because they really do feel good!

my favorite champ era would have to be the early 90's, "they feel good" because thats when my fetish for these sneakers came,i remember my first girlfriend would always wear them, back then i'd usually go everywhere barefoot and whenever we went out i would get hard and have fetish for her and her keds, i would love to play footsie with her under the table when we ate at some resteraunt i would usually be rubbing my barefeet on her keds while we talked, she thought it was cute and she had a fetish for my dirty barefeet so we both win i guess,
i especially loved it when she would step on my barefeet

I had a tough time deciding whether it was the 80s and earlier or the "They Feel Good" ones that were my favorite. I ended up voting the yellow early stuff as my favorite (blue Champions with white stitching of that era my very favorite of all time), but the They Feel Good ones are a very close second. Yes, I grew up in the 80s and was in my 20s in the 90s. Everything new since has just hasn't been as good, and just simply won't buy Keds (for me or the wifey) that don't have the pebble sole.

Heh probably won't buy them anyways (unless I find a major steal of a deal as I did on some black-on-black ones the other day on eBay), I just about have to bribe the aforementioned wifey to wear Keds nowadays.

And even if they go back to making them the way the should, I ain't dropping $50 on them.

Sorry for getting off on rant tangents...

The kind of sole on the newer keds was smooth, like the ones on the flair heel keds? The flair heel did nothing for me. They didnt have the smell I seemed to get hard from a whiff. The old ones, pebbled sole and the 80's had a velvet texture when used for daily walking and running. The real old ones, pointed toe yellow sole just make me shiver at the sight of them. They had some kind of afrodisiac (sorry about the spelling) They were very femenine and cheerleaders were required to have them. If I ran the world all women would be required to wear them, even/especially to bed.
JET

Back
Top Bottom