A

asics7465

What is everybody's favorite/first/most memorable keds experience??, whether its revealing your fetish, exploring it, or finalling getting to fufil your keds fantasies.

Ive never been able to fufil my fantasies or even get a girl to wear keds for me yet, but i have plenty of oppurtunities ahed of me hopefully!

I ve always wanted to make out with a girls snow-white leather keds

Can't say this was a favorite moment as it just happened a few minutes a go. We needed some lettuce for dinner so I drove over to the local grocery store. When you have one item they let you pay at customer service. I'm standing 3 deep in line when a 20 ish year old wearing a denim jacket and straight leg jeans gets in line behind me. She was wearing a snowy white pair of leather champs!! If I had been seconds later I would have been in line behind her which would have been much better for viewing as it was I did everything I could to get some peeks without appearing to be a pervert.

GUYS THERE IS HOPE!

Mine was when I "tricked" Mrs. Mule into using her Keds on me.

She was about 8 months pregnant. At that stage women go into "nesting syndrome" which means they get obsessive about cleaning the house. Typically they wear sweats and sneakers, and Mrs. Mule was not an exception to this rule.

She was up way early on a Saturday, and by the time I got up she was already tired from house cleaning.

She was fond of my easy chair since she could get her legs up and all she had to do was pull the handle and she would be propelled to her feet (a very important factor for a greatly pregnant woman).

She had her feet up at the time. I offered her a foot rub. I "accidentally" allowed my penis to slip out of my pajamas and she playfully batted it around with her sneakers. (OK I will confess, they were not Keds, they were Kinney Capers).

I responded and she kept at it until I came.

It was shortly after that I decided to confess my fetish to her. She went out and bought a new pair of sneakers the next weekend. (Sears Jeepers).

So, that's my Keds moment.

My first experience with this fetish with the misses,was we usually made out in the car down a dark lane, the car all steamed up ,you get the picture. I suggested (with body language),while going out with her that ,she always looked more sexier and fitter wearing plimsoles ,i would always hug her and love her more when she wore them ,but i didnt have the bottle to tell her my fetish .So this night in the car ,as i went down for some juice i let my manhood slip down onto her foot ,she wiggled her foot and i licked harder ,she was screaming with excitment ,she worked her plimsole on me rubbing me up ,the faster she rubbed the more i licked .I think she got the message from that experience.and it was my best sex with plimsoles, my heart was blasting out of my chest .

Wow, great TImes!

I recently revealed my Keds fetish to this girl i know. SHe was amused, but declined, and said she wasnt going to wear those. However, ive been suggesting and suggesting (begging) to let me buy her some. So she said She'll go to the mall with me. then maybe she would consider it. So were i nthe mall, and we enter a department store. I ask her permission, and she gives in with a laugh. I ask for some White Leather champs, and they come out wit a pair for her. Seeing her put on the brand new sparkling Keds was the greatest moment ever. She noticed my excitment, and gave a little laugh. She teased me by brushing her Keds against my leg, and asking me what I thought! I told her they would be great, and she nodded to the lady, so i paid, and she walked out in them, We walked around the mall, me hiding my hard-on in my pants; It was wonderful! Then we went into American Eagle, and we sat down on the couches. She knew i coukdnt tkae my eye off of her Gorgeous champs, so she decided to have alittle fun. She told me to make out with the tip of her shoe right there in the store! iwas excited, but worried, I guess she didnt think i would do it. I was embarresed, but couldnt help myself, I got a few good seconds, and she pulled away. Her Keds tasted soooo good! We left soon after, but she promised we would have more fun later on. it was the best day ever!!

'Tis a strong fetish indeed. What we won't do to satisfy it 🙂

I was young

I was young

Well it was proabley one of my most fondness memories. I was always shy around girls that I had a liking for so I never really started going out until my late teens. It was during the early 90s and keds were all the craze. A friend of mine had her cousin visiting from Ontario and I thought she was cute but way to shy to say anything. That changed when i saw her wearing a pair of bright red keds one weekend. Stephanie was unlike any girl (you ever notice how often a guy says that about a girl that he falls for), she was a bit of a prep and I in not so many words was burnt (Part metal head, part loner, part nerd and part stoner/drinker) of coarse I had some friends but I always kept to myself. Anyway she was wearing red keds, a red and white stripe sweater, lacy white nylon socks and white skirt. She was a burnette with her haircut even around and was an inch or two above her shoulders, sort of a Phoebe Cates sort of look about her, she also had really blue eyes the kind you can actually drown in and you would think it would be a great way to go. She was way out of my league (her father was a lawyer and my father was a Welder). Of coarse I was with my friends at the hangout playing pool when she walked in. She was with her cousin who I went drinking with a couple of times. Sherran was a in-the-middle-preppy although she hangout with the preps from time to time she hang out with my friends and myself. (Small story behind that) I was completely enthralled with this girl. And from time to time I would look at her and her keds. A couple of times she caught me staring at her. My friends decided to take off drinking up on the watertower and I said no. I was playing a game of pool with Rouso the manager of the pool hall. He mentioned that Stephanie was looking my way from time to time. Sherran came up to me later and introduced me to her cousin. Stephanie asked me if I would play a couple of games of pool with her. I said ok. We played a couple of games and I lost each game because I could not take my eyes off her keds. Everytime I looked down I saw thoughs red keds teasing my eyes. "I win again." she said to me. and she gently kicked my leg with her keds. I started to rack the balls for our next game. She told me I could break. I said sure as I went to break the balls she rubbed her keds up from my doc martins right up to my thigh. I was wearing shorts and an Iron Maiden shirt, and when I felt her canvas keds rub up my exposed flesh I miss the break and shot the cue ball right over the table. I turned and she smiled right innocent at me and said "Since you are having such a hard time breaking let me do it." I could not think of anything to say I just looked at her and turned red. She took the stick I was using and went to the otherside of the pool hall to get the ball, she took her time getting it, bending down very slowly as to make sure that I saw her keds and skirt at the same level. She started to flirting with some guys in the hall that came over to talk to her, she looked at me seeing my reaction, I turned away for I have to admit I was feeling jealous. She then left the guys and came straight at me. Sherran was watching with an amused look on her face. "Steph I am going out to Collin's party, you want to come?" Stephanie asked if I wanted to go. Although I wanted to I said no. (Collin and me got into a fight a while back and we both try to avoid each other) She then left with her Sherron out of the pool hall. I was majorily pissed. I met a girl who knew how to touch every major button in my body and now she was gone. A few minutes went by and the door opened again and she was standing there she came back over to me with a smile on her face, and then said " I bet you thought I was going to leave." I said yeah. She then asked me if we could go for a walk. So we left the pool hall and went to the playground that was behind it. We had to climb a fence to get to the playground and i climb first and then she did. I help her down, when she was back on. She then said "I bet you did that just so you could grab me." I flushed again and she giggled. Then she took a hold of my hand. I brought her closer to me. and kissed her. And she returned the feeling. We played some tonsil hockey for awhile. We walked hand in hand to a bench she laid length ways on the bench with her head down flat on the bench and her leggs propped up on me. I started to rub up and down her legg with my hands from her where her shorts leg ended down her calf to her ankles, where her red keds were attached to her feet. she closed her eyes and smiled and told me it felt good. We made out a little longer in the playground. ( don't worry it was after hours no kids were hanging around) I asked if she wanted to go to get something to the local resturant. We headed down to Pizza De's and got a booth. Sh sat opposite to me. When the waitress came over for our order, I stumbled over the words. When I looked down there were a pair of red keds between my legs. Stephanie took her feet and started to massage my crotch. I was getting really aroused and she was smiling then asked me if something was wrong innocently. I croked out an answer and said everything was fine, (real fine if you get my saying) trying to seem that I was not losing my cool. She then told me she had to use the washroom and asked the waitress where the bathroom was. She told Stephanie it was downstairs. She went to the washroom and a few minutes later came back. She then told me that she wanted to show me something downstairs. She told me to go first and she would follow after. I went downstairs and went into the washroom and locked it (it only can fit one person) and put some cold water on my face. I then heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and there was Stephanie. She had a predator's look about her. She shoved me inside and kissed me real hard she put her hand s behind her back and locked the door. I grabbed at her and lifted her on top of the sink we were like animals, she was sticking her tongue in my ear and and digging her nails in my back. I looked down at her Red keds and it was just driving me nuts, I wanted her I wanted her and her keds and I wanted it there in that bathroom. She took her legs and wrapped them around My waste. And at that monment I no longer cared about anything or anyone I wanted to feel my self inside of her. And then I woke up for school. Am I a bastard or what.😀

Killerkeds

Back
Top Bottom